KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Herbs, Reishi Mushroom, 600 mg, 100

Reviewer3050853님께서 Nov 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this to help lower my blood pressure in combination with some other supplements! I am having good results so far!

Healing!

Reviewer3285264님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do thank God I started taking this mushroom bought thru iherb.com...it helps me relax, and sleep!

reishi rates over 5000 years

Reviewer3218974님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one seems a good potency...it takes time to tell..Chinese ate this as a food during their adult lives....food, as in daily diet....we are too supplement crazy in the west: "this for that" mentality could be rather extreme....

Great product

Reviewer1791803님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect shipping, high quality product, I am very pleased.

5star

4779849082782841604님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

Awesome Product!!!

Reviewer1354417님께서 Dec 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for a couple of weeks now. I’m noticing far less stress (and for this time of year that’s amazing!) and more energy. This item has nearly twice to three times the mg than others so I’m only taking two capsules twice per day, instead of three. Excellent value and each day I’m feeling better and better. I recommend this for anyone who suffers from stress.

Mrs Hanna Forster

Reviewer3019257님께서 Mar 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi Mushroom, 600mg, 100 Capsules is a fantastic product, great to build up your immune system and great in value :)

don't like at all

Reviewer1014753님께서 Jul 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i feel i wasted my money w/ this product, it made my allergies worse. I will stick with another brand

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품