KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nature's Aspirin

Reviewer2269108님께서 Jul 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

White Willow Bark was the original source for salicin, the active ingredient in aspirin (salicylic acid). Unfortunately the natural product gummed up machinery which slowed production so they added aluminum and fillers. Stick with this natural alternative for anything for which you would use aspirin.

Knee surgery

Reviewer1291328님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just before my knee surgery to fix a tear in the cartilage I watched the Dr.Oz show and he recommended using Willow Bark for knee pain. Since I received the Willow Bark from you I have found that the product has been helpful in my recovery.

White Willow Bark

Reviewer2181935님께서 Jul 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have flibitis (spelling) and often deal with vein inflammation and pain. White Willow bark safely reduces the amount of inflammation and makes my life MUCH more active...pain free

Ok

Reviewer1610160님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have extreme pain and hoped to find an alternative to pharmaceuticals, but found this not very effective

W0nderful product

Reviewer2645232님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful

White Willow Bark

Reviewer1893553님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective, good product and it's natural!

Source for beta hydroxy

Reviewer2100089님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beta hydroxy is getting a lot of press as being superior to alpha hydroxy for skin care/exfoliation. Great price for the original source.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

An excellent substitute for aspirin

Reviewer2078053님께서 Jan 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Back in the day before 'medicine' this was what was used as aspirin. It contains salicin which really what is used to make aspirin. Very good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I like this company very much.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Jun 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a painkiller the white willow is not vastly effective, but perhaps I am taking it for the wrong kind of pain (headaches, periods).

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품