KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I'm only halfway through the bottle...

Reviewer1582777님께서 Mar 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

...but take some every morning. I can't say if it works well since I take it in combination with other Nature' Answer liquid meds, but I haven't got sick yet this winter, despite being surrounded by flu-ridden folk. iHerb is to be highly commended for its excellent service.

good product

Reviewer2904921님께서 Sep 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste is not so great but noticed good effects while using

Energy Boost

Reviewer1081719님께서 Nov 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to really give a bit of an energy boost after consuming. Seems more loaded with antioxidants than other high orac juices. Definitely recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good way to increase your nutritional intake

Reviewer2743233님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for my parents. They said that since taking it they feel better and have more energy.

Very effective to me

Reviewer1667319님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Want to lose weight. Im not big nor fat but really want to maintain my weight for im a petite lady. weight 105lbs, height 5'3'. So trying to do online and browse what is best. Saw about Acai but its quiet expensive to other consumers. So decided to go Iherb.com site which I used ordering my Vitamins and etc. Saw Now Foods Acai Super Fruit Antioxidant which is very cheap and tried to read the comments/ reviews which in end up to me to buy one, together with Nature's Answer Orac Super 7 High AntiOxidant. They're both taste good. Could help it to drink more than a day...:) just like a regular juice. But I just follow the Instructions. I also order the Now foods Whole Psyllium Husks for regularity and cleansing. Which is very effctive to me. As everyday, not like before 1-2 a week only. I feel lite so far... Start taking right away... now i weight 102lbs for 4-5days. Everything what I've ordered are very effective to me... thanks! might order from Iherb again.

Great Stuff

Reviewer1555658님께서 Aug 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy way to get great benefits. I mix it with juice each morning

Nature's Answer, Orac Super 7 High Antioxidant

Reviewer1487634님께서 Aug 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

So many good things in one concentrated bottle! It's a great value and a delicious addition to my healthy diet.

Nice addition to smoothie

Reviewer2344847님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say I am much healthier at this point since beginning this supplement, however there are a lot of things in the way, mainly thyroid levels.

good product

Reviewer2838328님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ORAC super 7 has been a part of my daily vitamin regimen for the last couple of years. it's a very high quality antioxidant formula and tastes good!

My body is healing

Reviewer1597438님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have noticed wonderful changes in my body from increased energy to glowing skin. I would recommend this product to anyone who is interested in a healthy path for a good life.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품