KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,452

₩16,087

할인금액: ₩5,634 (35% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

great for bronchial integrity

Reviewer2371109님께서 Aug 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This worked so well for my long standing chronic cough and congestion. I could feel the difference after the first use and a continual benefit there after.

Good for viruses.

Reviewer2019871님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product with success against respiratory viruses. Whenever I get a cough/cold, I start taking it. Things usually clear up within a couple of days. I have read that it also works against Herpes viruses, but I'm not sure about that. Western medicine has very little to offer against a lot of virus. Valtrex is about all, and it can be hard on the liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Bad bacteria in digestive tract

Reviewer3348316님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me along with Bioplasma and Loviral and trace minerals to rid me of the bad bacteria, the symptom of which was reflux. I could only eat small amounts or the food would just come right back up. Not the acid reflux; which is a different thing. They combination seem to be working as I can now keep food down.

Review

Reviewer2255443님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must have for common cold and flu

cheryl greene

Reviewer2754396님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a a wonderful herbal supplement for the flu, it helps tremendously, in conjunction with boneset andd mullein!

works

MikeMember님께서 Jan 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I wake up with some wheezing and bronchial congestion and this formula seems to help clear it up quick.

Great stuff

Reviewer2823772님께서 Oct 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its a pretty tough task to drink as it has an awful taste. Mix with grape juice works best. I caught a bad cold and woke up with sore throat headache and runny nose and bad overall ache. I took 15 drops with grape juice every 4-6 hours. 24 hours later I was cured. My cold lasted about 36 hours total. I also drank olympian lab collidial silver as well.

awesome

Reviewer1253501님께서 Jan 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff kills the flu in only a few hours its incredible.

Lomatium

YuliaBlum님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still this helps very good at colds. Strengthens the immune system fights infections and at cold. Lomatium helped me this winter very well. Will buy again ofcause.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2218446님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best antiviral I've ever used. Gets rid of the flu in a day or so.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품