KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Fantastic!

Reviewer3187103님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched from Country Life's mango flavored liquid multi after seeing that it contained sodium benzoate. This appalled me, since this chemical combines with Vitamin C to create benzene, a carcinogen. What it is doing in a multi vitamin is beyond me. The Nature's Answer multi doesn't contain this deadly chemical, and is unbelievably delicious. I have to watch myself so I don't drink too much of this, it is such a treat!

Superior Supplement

Reviewer2865107님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quickly absorbed. Noticed results within two days with regard to more energy. Palatable mango flavor. Natural sweetener other than sucrose is important to me. Only 1 TBS/daily dosage is convenient and economical. Will continue to purchase regularly.

Great Liquid Vitamin

Reviewer1843242님께서 Jul 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have searched for years for a quality liquid multivitamin and mineral that didn't contain alcohol, was pleasant tasting and reasonably priced. This product does it all! I am so excited to find this and can already tell a difference in how I feel. Would recommend this highly to anyone who has trouble swallowing large pills but wants a complete and natural multivitamin/mineral solution. Thank you!

Great Product

Reviewer1696803님께서 Aug 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very tasty liquid vitamin with no after taste at all. I do find that, when I shake it, it drips when the cap is taken off and I have to wipe the bottle top every time. Shaking it side to side is a bit better. I will continue to purchase this product and suggest that if you can not swallow pills to try this product. You will not be sorry you did.

Good all-round liquid multi

Reviewer2414278님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes pretty good - don't be put off by the unappealing greenish color. Good spectrum of minerals and vits, although rather low on the B vits, so you may need to take some extra boosting in that department. Surprisingly, one of my dogs thinks this is nice stuff - so that's a bonus. :)

Zero Stars

Reviewer1236103님께서 Dec 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

While this may be a nutritionally great product, I found the taste abhorrent and unpalatable (nothing resembling mango)and ended up throwing it out.

Super

Reviewer1045665님께서 Jan 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I think is worth buying and taking. I've never been able to tell a difference from taking a vitamin before and with this product I can tell that day.

good item work perfect

Reviewer1508638님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks guys that really works

liquid vitamins

Reviewer1217020님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good in liquid form for children and adults who find caps and tabs difficult to digest.tastes a little yukky though !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product for the price!

Reviewer2120942님께서 Dec 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot afford to take multiple vitamins and herbs individually and this product supplies a good amount of the things needed by our bodies. In individual cases, perhaps additional supplementation is needed.

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품