KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nature's Answer, 액체 다중 비타민 & 미네랄, 천연 망고 맛, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

₩14,285
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Superior Supplement

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2865107님께서 Feb 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quickly absorbed. Noticed results within two days with regard to more energy. Palatable mango flavor. Natural sweetener other than sucrose is important to me. Only 1 TBS/daily dosage is convenient and economical. Will continue to purchase regularly.

Great Liquid Vitamin

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1843242님께서 Jul 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have searched for years for a quality liquid multivitamin and mineral that didn't contain alcohol, was pleasant tasting and reasonably priced. This product does it all! I am so excited to find this and can already tell a difference in how I feel. Would recommend this highly to anyone who has trouble swallowing large pills but wants a complete and natural multivitamin/mineral solution. Thank you!

Fantastic!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3187103님께서 Nov 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched from Country Life's mango flavored liquid multi after seeing that it contained sodium benzoate. This appalled me, since this chemical combines with Vitamin C to create benzene, a carcinogen. What it is doing in a multi vitamin is beyond me. The Nature's Answer multi doesn't contain this deadly chemical, and is unbelievably delicious. I have to watch myself so I don't drink too much of this, it is such a treat!

Great Product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1696803님께서 Aug 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very tasty liquid vitamin with no after taste at all. I do find that, when I shake it, it drips when the cap is taken off and I have to wipe the bottle top every time. Shaking it side to side is a bit better. I will continue to purchase this product and suggest that if you can not swallow pills to try this product. You will not be sorry you did.

Super

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1045665님께서 Jan 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have finally found a multi-vitamin that I think is worth buying and taking. I've never been able to tell a difference from taking a vitamin before and with this product I can tell that day.

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품