KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It's Wonderful

Reviewer3244100님께서 Jul 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 81 year old aunt and I (62) have been using this product for about two months. There has been a remarkable difference in the appearance and feel of our skin. It looks less aged, has no dry spots. We are delighted with the Horsetail Grass and will continue to take it. Also, our hair is seemingly thicker and more manageable. Thank you for having this product.

good for hair growth.

RhondiLynne님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these for hair growth, and it helps keep my hair long and strong.

Grow your hair back

Reviewer1883010님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me, horsetail is essential to growing hair that is otherwise fine and fragile and has a tendency to break. I hate to be without it. Excellent product!

Hair, skin, nails help

Reviewer1531009님께서 Dec 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for hair, skin and nails. My hair grows faster, and my nails aren't so brittle.

Horestail

Reviewer2842299님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product to help make healthy nails, hair and bones.

Nature's Answer, Horsetail Grass

Reviewer1062688님께서 Oct 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My husband says don't bother...

Reviewer1830036님께서 Jun 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

ordering this for him anymore. He's used various brands of horsetail for his thinning hair, on and off, for several years and doesn't notice it making any difference for him. However, he does still have hair...but it is still thinning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1540113님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking this for a compression fracture in my back. The silica helps repair, and it helps with pain. Less pain meds needed. It is not making my feet swell like the other brand did. Just started today; but so far my ankles are normal and it still works for pain.

Very good.

Constandia님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I combine this with fo-ti and I see results. No hair loss and little bit more shining hair. I will buy again, surely.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품