KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

N

Reviewer2320801님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Much easier to swallow than the huge caplets Glu-Con usually comes in

Dog medicine

Reviewer2057140님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I`ve been using this product on my Afghan Hound for about 8 months now and she is responding very well to it, it is much cheaper than products touted as animal only.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin Veggie caps.

Reviewer2321922님께서 Mar 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to work almost immediately. I've tried other brands, but somehow this one is different. I would recommend it.

Love it!

4874278344404863247님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm 56 and had been having issues with my knees for the past 2 years. I love to dance, but could not squat down while dancing anymore and get back up again. I also couldn't go hiking without experiencing pain when coming back down, and had to stop several times. Glucosamine on its own, wasn't giving me results like it had in the past. I decided to try this combination, and am so happy I did! Now I can dance all night long again and easily squat to the ground and get back up while dancing. I haven't tried hiking yet, but I've been walking down small slopes without any issues. I would highly recommend this product to anyone, and I have been doing so to all my friends!

Works great!!

Reviewer1501597님께서 Nov 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this product for about 8 or 9 months for joint pain. After about 1 week he noticed the pain was much less. If he forgets to take it or runs out, within about 2 days he notices a differnce in his elbows and shoulders.

Nature's Answer, Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin

Reviewer1122912님께서 Jan 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered this for my dog. He takes three caps daily. Less expensive than Cosequin.

Nature's Answer, Glucosamine Plus Chondroitin, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2376376님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great value and a very convenient dosage. Many glucosamine combos require taking several tablets or capsules to get the daily recommended 1500 mg. It's much easier to have the dosage in two capsules.

for arthritis

Reviewer1128773님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After an injury, I developed arthritis. Read about how glucosamine and chondroitin can help. Good product, better price than the drug/grocery stores in my area.

Glucoamine

Reviewer1696962님께서 Jan 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It takes a bit to work, but when it gets in your system it does help with cracking joints.

vege caps

Reviewer1531379님께서 May 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good