KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,685

₩32,727

할인금액: ₩16,042 (49% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Coral Calcium

Reviewer3326651님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used several brands of coral calcium and they seems all equally good. I usually shop for the best price when I reorder. I think coral calcium is better because it comes from a natural resource. Plus it has a long list of other minerals.

Alkalizing Effect

Reviewer3298425님께서 Dec 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am monitoring the alkalinity of my urine. Initially, i took it in its capsule form 3 times a day and there seems to be no effect (low pH; less than 6) But when i open up the capsule into my cup of water, the pH of my urine ranges 6.6-7.2. If the concept of acid-base balance theory is true, then this product really works.

like it

Reviewer1526191님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I noticed some time ago that I slept better when taking a calcium supplement, particularly one combined with magnesium. So, I take calcium/magnesium for the health of my bones and to prevent osteoporosis, but also to ensure good sleep. This one did not disappoint. I recommend it and will probably buy it again.

Complete calcium

Reviewer1186784님께서 Jul 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a good source of absorbable calcium, and I've found it. I can tell it works because my nails and hair have improved. There are no digestive issues with this product. I also appreciate the mix of minerals included.

Coral Calcium

Reviewer2134287님께서 Mar 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We like this product, one reaseon is because it includes more than just the coral calicum.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품