KO

iHerb 상품평

₩27,706

₩39,572

할인금액: ₩11,866 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer1235551님께서 11 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great vitamin mix for women. Has everything we need and other supplements like spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, vanadium you don't find in other multis. Have been using for approx 3 years. I have some health issues like low thyroid for which my ND said I needed a little extra of a few vitamins + calcium carbonate (this form is apparently better). I didn't need to get extra as they were already in this mix.

Great product.

Reviewer1177023님께서 11 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it because everything I need is in there - including calcium and magnesium.

great product

Reviewer2119958님께서 11 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been taking this for a few years now. it's a well rounded multi.

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer2303834님께서 1 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

They don't dissolve in vinegar in one half an hour and as a result I don't know how effective they are.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Most everything I need in one product!

Reviewer3108727님께서 7 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I found this product, I was taking a whole handful of separate pills. Now everything I need, at the doses I need, is in one supplement: the B vitamins, Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, plus many other vitamins & mineral & herbs. Simplies my life!

Natural Factors, Women's Multi Start

Reviewer1626386님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only Multi that doesn't upset my stomach or make me feel "weird". Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The only multivitamin my wife keeps taking

Reviewer3192134님께서 7 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I've tried various multivitamins for my wife, and she seems to react best to these. She's not a huge vitamin fan like me, but she's willing to give things a try. And this multi is one she has stayed with for some reason. My conclusion is that they're probably doing something positive for her and she knows on some level that her body is benefiting.

Can't complain

Reviewer2227950님께서 11 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

well-rounded source of the essentials...

good mix of ingredients

Reviewer3324585님께서 3 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

good mix of ingredients. If i have to take 6 tablets a day, then they had better have a lot in them!

women's multivitamin

Reviewer1755251님께서 3 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product meets my needs for a multivitamin. And at a good price.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품