KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fine

5726669790464440262님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be ok.

Tablets not nice

Reviewer2847967님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the smell and taste

great product

Reviewer2119958님께서 Nov 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've been taking this for a few years now. it's a well rounded multi.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The only multivitamin my wife keeps taking

Reviewer3192134님께서 Jul 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over the years, I've tried various multivitamins for my wife, and she seems to react best to these. She's not a huge vitamin fan like me, but she's willing to give things a try. And this multi is one she has stayed with for some reason. My conclusion is that they're probably doing something positive for her and she knows on some level that her body is benefiting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1799130님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect except the size of tablets.

Reviewer3211715님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel good and more energetic. I would like to purchase this again. Only conflict I found is that tablet is a little too big for me.. Otherwse, perfect.

Great product.

Reviewer1177023님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it because everything I need is in there - including calcium and magnesium.

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer1235551님께서 Nov 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great vitamin mix for women. Has everything we need and other supplements like spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, vanadium you don't find in other multis. Have been using for approx 3 years. I have some health issues like low thyroid for which my ND said I needed a little extra of a few vitamins + calcium carbonate (this form is apparently better). I didn't need to get extra as they were already in this mix.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Most everything I need in one product!

Reviewer3108727님께서 Jul 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I found this product, I was taking a whole handful of separate pills. Now everything I need, at the doses I need, is in one supplement: the B vitamins, Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, plus many other vitamins & mineral & herbs. Simplies my life!

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Reviewer2303834님께서 Jan 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

They don't dissolve in vinegar in one half an hour and as a result I don't know how effective they are.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품