KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Product review of L-Theanine

Reviewer2702612님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried various competitors products, but find Natural Factors L-Theanine to be the most effective. I feel that it is a good "clean" product.

Suntheanine

Reviewer1749131님께서 Jun 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

Great for raising Alpha levels

Reviewer2761724님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

Decent, but expensive

Reviewer1992087님께서 Aug 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

There's nothing wrong with this product, but this brand is more costly that most, and I don't feel they're worth the price. Jarrow has a great quality product for 1/2 the price.

Calms, improves mood

4points님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

Gotta have

Reviewer2568145님께서 Sep 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wouldn't be caught without this. Works great to battle stress

L-Theanine

Reviewer2795973님께서 Jun 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 6 year old son has ADHD. He started taking L-Theanine 3 weeks ago and I can see an improvement in his behaviour already.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Suntheanine product on market!

Reviewer2210689님께서 Jan 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying several different brands of Suntheanine products I have found Natural Factors brand to be the best and most affordable.

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

DemureAngel님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

Suntheanine

4687217406296748304님께서 Jun 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works wonders for me. Used to be anxious as my job is sometimes stressful, this helps me to be more focused and gives me clarity of mind. Feel calmer since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. Many thanks for the excellent products you supply. Have referred friends to your website for ordering quality supplements at reasonable prices. Postage and delivery to Australia are also reasonable and I normally receive my supplements within a week of the order. Thanks, Tia Prinsloo, Brisbane, Australia

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품