KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,411

₩9,150

할인금액: ₩2,739 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

effective, but hard to swallow

Reviewer2915185님께서 Dec 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is very effective at preventing the formation of bladder stones, but the tablets are very hard to swallow and absorbs moisture from the air. The tablets crumbled before I finished the container. I will try a coated capsule to determine if they are as efficacious.

Potassium Citrate, Natural Factors

Reviewer2377105님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, my blood preassure went down but by drinking a lot of water i felt better. Give 4 stars because it cant be left at room temperature in tablet caddy because it absorbs humidity.

muscle cramps are gone

Reviewer1437440님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I regularly take magnesium and calcium but still once in a while I got muscle cramps. This Potassium citrate is so great that as soon as I take a tablet, the cramps are gone. I never take anything for too long, it feels better. Also I learned that magnesium & calcium are absorbed by the same receptors in the guts. But they only can absorb either one at a time. Therefore It is wise to take calcium in the morning and magnesium in the afternoon.

Potassium Citrate

Reviewer2220488님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Regulates my heart beat and along with chelated magnesium controls high blood pressure.

Potassium citrate

Reviewer2098155님께서 Dec 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the few sources of potassium citrate I've found. Great alternative to potassium chloride as my hypertension seems to chloride sensitive, rather than sodium related.

happy

Reviewer2307849님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to work well, my dr. prescribed it. far fewer palpitations than with generic potassium.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Reviewer3194454님께서 May 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Citrate form is suppose to be more absorbable.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Reviewer1096625님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

A while back I read that potassium supplements are more effective if you take potassium citrate, because that will also strengthen bones. Good formula, good price--thank you!

Potassium Citrate

Reviewer3312905님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality product,keep it in the freezer!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with night time cramps

Reviewer2191982님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good source of mineral,seems to help with leg cramps. I never get leg cramps when I take this

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품