KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

LOVE THEM!

Reviewer2320636님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter was diagnosed with ADHD a few years ago with the recommendation we put her on medication. I scoured the internet in search of something more natural. I found the natural factors softgels and thought that it couldn't hurt to try them. Her teacher has commented many times that they make a huge difference in my daughter's school performance. And the really cool comment I received was from the psychiatrist that diagnosed her. He said he has never seen such a great turn around from anything, even medication! I also love that I can get these necessary supplements at a fraction of the cost through iherb.com. I know this totally sounds like a commercial but I have not been paid. I truly believe these work!

Natural Factors, Learning Factors, 90 Softgels

Reviewer1717719님께서 Apr 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My children take it twice a day for focus at school. It really works!!

Wonderful!

Reviewer2894352님께서 Jan 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely notice a difference with my son's concentration since taking these. Absolutely recommend!

Learning Factors

Reviewer2832681님께서 Feb 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son takes this every day and I find that his brain slows down and he is able to focus much better. He stops to think before just shooting questions out one after the other. I am grateful for the availability of this product and for the reasonable price of it.

Love it!

Reviewer3173991님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its just what my son needed, helps him concentrate & its good for him........unlike prescription drugs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not good for toddlers or young children. But it's OK for teenagers.

Reviewer1588886님께서 Mar 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually...the softgel was not extra small. it was big as much as adult's. I had to re-order Nordic's Omega3 and the size was really good to give them to my child.

gives back appetite

4653545656142005237님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

helped with son eating more while on concerta

Good!

Reviewer2343491님께서 Jul 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well balanced DHA. Love it for children.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2326168님께서 Oct 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, lots of brain-food.

Easy to swallow

julynk님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small enough for my 6YO to swallow easily in the mornings so we no longer have an issue with her going up her schoolbus with her cheeks still bulging with gummies or chewables like a chipmunk!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품