KO

iHerb 상품평

₩28,321

₩40,451

할인금액: ₩12,130 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

For knees

Reviewer2356663님께서 Jun 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for the knees. I'm a runner and I have noted a better flexibility and no more pain. Thanks to Iherb for delivering in Europe.

NF: Glucos.+Chond. - Effective product

Reviewer1712739님께서 Dec 23, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of 6 different Glucosamine products, this is the only one that consistently relieves my body aches.

Works!

PinkOveralls님께서 Apr 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps with joint pain, noticeably so in days, not weeks.

glucosamine

Reviewer2148622님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful stuff. My Golden was limping so bad she couldn't even put her leg on the ground, then started her on the clucosamine & Chondrotin and in a month she's going up and down stairs without a limp. Will continue.

Seems to help

Reviewer1070165님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started using this for general stiffness, and knee joint pain. Not a huge difference, but I think it is helping, and I will continue to use. I know it helps pets tremendously, so it can't hurt us humans!

looks good

Reviewer3274464님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The substances are awesome. Still dont know the quality of the brand.

Natural Factors, Glucosamine & Chondroitin

ivyengland님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic! I got this for my dog - check with your vet for proper dosage. Helps with his joints just like in people.

Fantastic price

Reviewer3034848님께서 Aug 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought for my Mum, can't beat the price!

Great Value~

Reviewer2790536님께서 Nov 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product as found the pricing is much cheaper vs. the other product line I was on with these same ingredients. Hubbie does see a positive change in his pain due to arthritis in hips and knees.

Great for Dogs.

Reviewer1907202님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I give one capsule in the morning, one in the evening, to my 55 lb. elderly dogs, and it improves their joints. It takes about 4 to 6 weeks to begin seeing the effect, and it works great!

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품