KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Natural Factors, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfates, 900 mg, 120 Capsules (NFS-02687)

4845920180421254340님께서 Mar 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good supplement.

For better functioning joints

kar-ma님께서 Jun 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I excersise quite a lot and suddenly I got joint pain in my right knee. It bothered while squating, even when walking. Now after taking a few weeks Glucosamine & Chondroitin the knee is remarkably better. Though not quite without symptoms. In addition I have taken MSM because I believe that these two support each other.

hubby is happy

4685079629068510383님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband takes this supplement and has relief from his arthritis in his knees and shoulder. He has been taking Natural Factors glucosamine & chondroitin for over 10 years and is still pleased with the results. He takes one capsule three times a day.

Well...

5724285788996126984님께서 Dec 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is what it is,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 2-3 capsules daily (40-60 days supply). I would recommend taking a product that includes MSM since the MSM provides additional support to the joints in different ways. As for the price, this is reasonable and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Natural Factors, Glucosamine & Chondroitin

ivyengland님께서 Nov 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic! I got this for my dog - check with your vet for proper dosage. Helps with his joints just like in people.

looks good

Reviewer3274464님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The substances are awesome. Still dont know the quality of the brand.

glucosamine

Reviewer2148622님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful stuff. My Golden was limping so bad she couldn't even put her leg on the ground, then started her on the clucosamine & Chondrotin and in a month she's going up and down stairs without a limp. Will continue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dogs

Reviewer1714388님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Give this to my dogs for there joints!!!

Seems to help

Reviewer1070165님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started using this for general stiffness, and knee joint pain. Not a huge difference, but I think it is helping, and I will continue to use. I know it helps pets tremendously, so it can't hurt us humans!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품