KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,636

₩27,751

할인금액: ₩1,115 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It's not good

Reviewer2764895님께서 Feb 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After washing my hair soft, but heavy and greasy. My hair looked dirty. This shampoo isn't for me.

Great!

Reviewer3214978님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using soap nuts shampoos for a while. this one is the best! Cleans well, gives my hair bounce & volume, I loved it!

from Lithuania

Reviewer1808040님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super shampoo! My hair is shiny, soft now! Will buy again and again.

Wonder Product!

luineumaiel님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After many years I can finally walk out the door with my freshly washed hair without trying to smooth it down with any additional products, and it falls beautiful. This shampoo cleans well, lathers well and leaves your hair super soft and silky even without the conditioner. I can't get over how awesome this is. Fine-haired girls, give it a shot.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Review for iHerb and for the product

5698396978766889198님께서 Oct 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

People in India beware buying anything from iherb.com. This online site in India specifically making people mad here. look at the price which is so attractive however, once you buy they add additional charges by their DHL partner which is more than the product price. Also, they don't disclose the additional expenses imposed by DHL partner anywhere during your shopping with them nor by DHL partner. They only ask money once they deliver the product. I tell you why.... They reach you home and ask for custom duty charges which if you see the amount you may faint after seeing the amount to be paid. AND IF YOU REFUSE to accept the product what they say see it "your additional taxes amount more than the product price hence you will have either to accept the product and pay the DHL Partner whatever they ask you to pay or we will dispose your shipment. There is no control over these kind of businesses in India by the Goverement. I am in touch with the legal advisor so that this site sshould be banned of doing there businesses here and will strongly get them banned in India. I would not recomend in my country people should buy anything before having any confirmation of the final price of the product to be paid for the shippment. Regards, Vishal Chopra

superior

4851441025843400208님께서 Nov 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very dry damage hair from harsh chemicals , this shampoo really works . I been using it for a month now,my hair is softer and shiny,it's very clean,also it strip away the harsh chemical for my hair.Works very well with the hair Extreme conditioner .

Perfect Nasty-Chemical-Free Option for My Family

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this shampoo to be quite thick and prefer to dilute it before using it. Other than that, it's a perfect, nasty-chemical-free option for my whole family.

great

4945034394915387858님께서 Aug 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying this shampoo, my hair looked very good: clean and shiny.

gentle for hair

Viktorija님께서 Oct 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

gentle for hair

One of the Best...

4918987619357537847님께서 Oct 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one is really a good shampoo. It makes clean hear very well. I am using organic shampoos for three years, but as it is written your hair must to adapt to this one. It makes your hear greater in the long term of use:)

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품