KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nasaline Rinsing System

Reviewer2341599님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this much easier than a nettie pot. Very easy to use.

Good job

Reviewer1993846님께서 Apr 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really effective. I used some normal kitchen salt with luke water. The day after, i need to blow myself to remove one sort of (mucus) while I do not have a cold.

Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either

Reviewer3247779님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nasal rinse

Reviewer2898086님께서 Jan 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very satisfied with the product, very easy to use, no unpleasant feelings, cleans the nasal cavities.

Best Nasal Solution system we've ever found

Reviewer2980591님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tell everybody this works better,is easier to use, totally adjustable for your self. You control the volume, pressure, and don't have to twist or tilt your neck, etc. Most comfortable overall.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Clean your nose, the good way.

waygookfood님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my first time trying a nasal rinse and this was quite easy and painless. I did experience a bit of irritation in one nostril though, slight bleeding the next day, but my body is sensitive to pretty much everything. I think it's a good product.

Very good product

Reviewer2089761님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The syringe makes it easy to control how fast the solution goes into your sinuses. It is much less messy than some other things I've tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A nifty nasal rinsing system

Reviewer2577278님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I each have one of these and they are addictive. The relief is instantaneous and lasts for hours. The apparatus weighs nothing and is a snap to clean and store.

Works well

Reviewer1634009님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great for the days I'm really congested and can't use my neti pot. It's nice to push the saline through at a comfortable flow.

Great product - Much easier than using netipot

Reviewer1166384님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product - Much easier than using netipot