KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,771

₩22,905

할인금액: ₩7,135 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer3083895님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Nasaline for about three years, and although they suggest replacing every few months, if you maintain them well, you'll get close to a year out of each one. It's a lifesaver for those with allergies and frequent sinus problems.

Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either

Reviewer3247779님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product

easy to use

Reviewer1286063님께서 May 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I like this product so much better than a Neti pot, it's very easy to use.

Best Nasal Rising System

Reviewer2567549님께서 Aug 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had tried other system to to nasal rinsing. This works the best. It works well up to a year before you need a new one.

Game Changer-EFFECTIVE-exceeded expectations

JerseyGirl님께서 May 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using daily at night with 1/4 tsp of the Himalyan Neti salt(also from iherb) reduces my allergy symptoms and controls nighttime congestion from allergies and CPAP use. Like the included case for letting the syringe air dry after use.

Carole Collishaw

Reviewer3183427님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Received in super quick time to UK.

Nasaline, Nasal Rinsing System

Reviewer1672717님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Better than the squeeze-bottle nasal rinsing products in that it allows flow control.

really works well

Reviewer2117535님께서 Feb 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having trouble working with a neti pot, I bought this Nasaline nasal rinsing system. It is so easy to use...The force of the plunger allows better control of water flow than a neti pot. Helped clear my stuffed sinuses. A really great product.

Good job

Reviewer1993846님께서 Apr 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really effective. I used some normal kitchen salt with luke water. The day after, i need to blow myself to remove one sort of (mucus) while I do not have a cold.

Nasaline irrigation system

Reviewer1630416님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+