KO

₩16,478

₩23,932

할인금액: ₩7,454 (31% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer3083895님께서 Jan 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Nasaline for about three years, and although they suggest replacing every few months, if you maintain them well, you'll get close to a year out of each one. It's a lifesaver for those with allergies and frequent sinus problems.

Can't Live Without - If you have sinuitis you can't live without this either

Reviewer3247779님께서 Feb 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I PREVIOUSLY suffered from chronic sinuitis before coming across this item teamed with saline netty salt. Used daily when I feel congestion, pain and tingling in my face / forehead and this has keep me sinuitis and antibiotics free for easily more than 10 months. When not feeling congested, I recommend use every second day just before bed so the salt water residue can remain in the sinus cavity. I've spent loads of $$$$$$$ at Ear, Nose and Throat specialists, GP's etc when all I needed was this product

easy to use

Reviewer1286063님께서 May 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I like this product so much better than a Neti pot, it's very easy to use.

Best Nasal Rising System

Reviewer2567549님께서 Aug 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had tried other system to to nasal rinsing. This works the best. It works well up to a year before you need a new one.

HELP for CPAP Users

JerseyGirl님께서 Sep 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This reduces my allergy symptoms and controls nighttime congestion from allergies, medicine, and CPAP use. Using nightly with 1/4 tsp of the Himalyan Neti salt (also from iherb). I Like the included case for letting the syringe air dry after use.

Carole Collishaw

Reviewer3183427님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Received in super quick time to UK.

Nasaline, Nasal Rinsing System

Reviewer1672717님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Better than the squeeze-bottle nasal rinsing products in that it allows flow control.

really works well

Reviewer2117535님께서 Feb 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After having trouble working with a neti pot, I bought this Nasaline nasal rinsing system. It is so easy to use...The force of the plunger allows better control of water flow than a neti pot. Helped clear my stuffed sinuses. A really great product.

Good job

Reviewer1993846님께서 Apr 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really effective. I used some normal kitchen salt with luke water. The day after, i need to blow myself to remove one sort of (mucus) while I do not have a cold.

Nasaline irrigation system

Reviewer1630416님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A+