KO

₩31,166

₩31,166

할인금액: ₩0 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

raeannewright님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is a miracle in a bottle, I'm convinced. I have very sensitive skin and will often breakout at the same time as having very dry skin. It's been a nightmare finding a product to work. I bought this along with the White Cranberry Cleanser and Fruit Enzyme Mist and have seen dramatic improvement in my complexion, breakouts decreasing, and my skin just looks healthier and glowing.

works great

Reviewer1336522님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently ran out of my moisturizer. Knowing it won't arrive for a couple of weeks, I discovered that I had a mostly full bottle of this moisturizer that I bought and forgot. I started using it while waiting for the other lotion, only to realize how great my skin's gotten. The other lotion, while supposedly good for acne-prone skin, always gave me small pimples along my jawline and temples. The Mychelle cream settled them down and also controls the oil. I'm now stuck with a full bottle of the other moisturizer and am now going to use this cream exclusively (along with the sunshield, which I've already been touting its amazingness to all my friends). All in all, this moisturizer leaves my skin fresh and glowing. Love it!

Very Happy With This

Reviewer1279748님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this cream for about a year and it's really helped my complexion.

Smooth

Reviewer2295485님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the antibacterial properties combinded with very light and silky.

Very Satisified!

Reviewer1303197님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I'm completely satisfied with it!

Oil Free Grapefruit Cream

Reviewer1400476님께서 Nov 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good. Did not break me out.

Great product

Reviewer2607092님께서 Mar 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for oily acne prone skin!

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품