KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,281

₩12,398

할인금액: ₩2,117 (17% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

great nipple cream

Reviewer1307653님께서 10 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's really work!

highly recommend!

Reviewer2425061님께서 2 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product

Great product!

4711932247715022609님께서 7 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad that I bought this product, saved my sore nipples. I also used it for baby’s bottom to prevent nappy rash and on my hormonal rash that I got after birth. Highly recommended to all new moms and newborn babies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It avoided me quitting breast-feeding

Reviewer2063111님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had tried many lanolin-based creams, but this one is different. It heals, soothes and relieves pain.

Motherlove nipple cream

Reviewer2559304님께서 3 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter got this for a shower gift and uses it always. She told me that it is her best friend when it comes to nursing, along with her organic nursing pillow. She has had the easiest time nursing.

This helped SAVE my nipples

Reviewer2346765님께서 2 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Early Breastfeeding is hard on your nipples. In the beginning, I was using this often after every feeding. After a few weeks I started switching to coconut oil after feedings. (It's cheaper). Now I just use this cream in the morning and before bed. My only complaints are that it is a small jar and I run out often and a little expensive for the size of jar. But I love the product and the fact that I don't have to wash it off before feedings. Definitely recommend.

Works well

4920421277573125062님께서 6 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this nipple cream. Moisturizing and not greasy. Has saved my nipples from breastfeeding abuse.

Great!

Reviewer2424732님께서 7 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great and natural nipple cream,

Good cream

specialgirl님께서 1 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used this cream long enough to see the reults, so I am giving it a 4 star.

Y

Reviewer3160055님께서 11 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Is ok help a lot with sore nipples !

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품