KO

₩10,707

₩12,912

할인금액: ₩2,205 (17% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great nipple cream

Reviewer1307653님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's really work!

This helped SAVE my nipples

Reviewer2346765님께서 Feb 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Early Breastfeeding is hard on your nipples. In the beginning, I was using this often after every feeding. After a few weeks I started switching to coconut oil after feedings. (It's cheaper). Now I just use this cream in the morning and before bed. My only complaints are that it is a small jar and I run out often and a little expensive for the size of jar. But I love the product and the fact that I don't have to wash it off before feedings. Definitely recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It avoided me quitting breast-feeding

Reviewer2063111님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had tried many lanolin-based creams, but this one is different. It heals, soothes and relieves pain.

Great product!

4711932247715022609님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad that I bought this product, saved my sore nipples. I also used it for baby’s bottom to prevent nappy rash and on my hormonal rash that I got after birth. Highly recommended to all new moms and newborn babies.

Saved me

4980348373697109132님께서 Oct 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great ally to all breastfeeding women. A must have. Lasted a decent period of time too.

Works well

LovingLife85님께서 Jun 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this nipple cream. Moisturizing and not greasy. Has saved my nipples from breastfeeding abuse.

highly recommend!

Reviewer2425061님께서 Feb 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I highly recommend this product

Motherlove nipple cream

Reviewer2559304님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter got this for a shower gift and uses it always. She told me that it is her best friend when it comes to nursing, along with her organic nursing pillow. She has had the easiest time nursing.

Good cream

specialgirl님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not used this cream long enough to see the reults, so I am giving it a 4 star.

Great!

Reviewer2424732님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great and natural nipple cream,

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품