KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Method, Antibac Wipes, Lemon Verbena, 35 Wet Wipes, 7 in x 8 in (17.7 cm x 20.3 cm) (Discontinued Item)

₩4,559
₩4,762
할인금액: ₩203 (4% 할인)
9 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

good product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Revron님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to have botanical disinfecting wipes. The container is not very convenient, but ok. I have no complaints but hubby doesnt like the smell. Good product if you can stand the smell (its slightly overpowering). Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Like it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

fourla님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked it package. Nice smell and size of wipe.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Inoffensive

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HawaiianViking님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't find the odor particularly pleasant, but neither do I find it offensive. My only real complaint is that I find the size — 35 wipes — far too small and, thus, I find the product to be one of only medicore value. I continue to buy it, however, since there are so few options. Also, it is not tested on animals, which is very important to my household.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

So much nicer than bleach wipes

yflournoy님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are wonderful. I have fragrance allergies, but these have a nice natural scent. They clean great and are great to have around when you have kids and/or pets.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Desinfección con buena olor

albehi님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Comodas toallitas que limpian y dejan un olor muy agradable. Son muy cómodas para el baño o para limpiar cualquier cosa de manera rápida.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 8 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »