KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good product

Revron님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great to have botanical disinfecting wipes. The container is not very convenient, but ok. I have no complaints but hubby doesnt like the smell. Good product if you can stand the smell (its slightly overpowering). Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

Like it

fourla님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked it package. Nice smell and size of wipe.

Inoffensive

HawaiianViking님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't find the odor particularly pleasant, but neither do I find it offensive. My only real complaint is that I find the size — 35 wipes — far too small and, thus, I find the product to be one of only medicore value. I continue to buy it, however, since there are so few options. Also, it is not tested on animals, which is very important to my household.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So much nicer than bleach wipes

yflournoy님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are wonderful. I have fragrance allergies, but these have a nice natural scent. They clean great and are great to have around when you have kids and/or pets.

Desinfección con buena olor

albehi님께서 Apr 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Comodas toallitas que limpian y dejan un olor muy agradable. Son muy cómodas para el baño o para limpiar cualquier cosa de manera rápida.

Addicted !!!

Reviewer1470517님께서 May 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are the best cleaning wipes I have had. Keep them in the bathroom, which makes it easy to wipes over the sink and the toilet every time I leave the room.The scent is fresh, and they leave a clean, shiny surface. will definitely buy again and again.

Fresh smell easy to use

5366633602911156975님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these - handy for just about anywhere.

Good product

Flicka님께서 Jan 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, though the scent is not as fresh as I expected.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품