KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Thyroid strength!

Reviewer1055106님께서 May 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered hypothyroidism for many years. My new doctor tested me positive for antibodies against the thyroid gland and that I was at risk of getting Hashimoto's disease My latest test came back normal, after only a few month on this supplement. This is the only brand that has worked. Other supplements for the thyroid can make you jittery, but not this one. I can't be without it.

good thyroid supplement

Reviewer1430523님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am trying this out in lieu of my thyroid medication. I have goiter though my hormones are fine. I am trying this instead of the dessicated thyroid supplement. So far I am ok, seems to have good energy. Will try to update after finishing one bottle.

Really great

Reviewer3175778님께서 Feb 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as I have many other thyroid products not thinking it would make much difference. I have hypothyroid and take thyroid extract and have tried other supplements from time to time. This one really works and I haven't been taking it for long. It definitely helps with my energy levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

finally i found something that works

Reviewer1369585님께서 Nov 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have noticed a significant difference since taking the thyroid complex my energy is better i'm not as tired as i have been before taking this product. i am into my second bottle and keep feeling better everyday thank so you much for the great prices and svc.

Thyroid Strength

Reviewer3344363님께서 Jan 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far it is helping me relieve symptoms of cold hands and feet related to low thyroid. I also take Armour Thyroid.

Really helps

Reviewer1723804님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has given me so much more energy, it is the best thyroid supplement I have tried- and I've tried several. Pretty decent price too.

Very Good Product

Reviewer1579425님께서 Jul 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I went on vacation to Santa Fe, leaving my prescription accidentally at home, I was thrilled to find this product. It works much better than my prescription for my hypothyroid condition. I like being able to adjust my dosage according to what my body needs. - Dallasite

love it!

Reviewer2104732님께서 Sep 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I may wean myself off my meds! I missed a couple of days and didn't notice any tiredness like I had in the past. I highly recommend!

Thyroid Strength

Reviewer1501821님께서 Jul 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for almost a year, and noticed a difference in my energy level right away. Glad I found iHerb because it is less expensive here. Thanks!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

using in combination with a glandular

Kyriaki님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tablets smell lovely and fresh and can be taken on an empty stomach (i do). Not sure of how much they actually do but there are definitely no side-effects or weird sensations, such as fullness in the throat or palpitations. A little pricey but megafood seems to have worked out at least what we don't want in our supplements.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품