KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Buena, sana y natural

Gabids님께서 Jan 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

La utilizamos con yogurt, es un alimento muy bueno y nutritivo, con muchos beneficios para la salud. tiene un efecto silencioso en el cuerpo, no es algo que notas que te hace bien, solo sabes que t hace bien. Hemos comprado ya 2 bolsas, pero rinden demasiado ya que la dosis es muy pequeñita. Recomendado

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Lepidium Peruvianum Powder

4940671779929135889님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I became interested in the Maca Magic (Lepidium Peruvianum) powder after taking Maca (Lepidium Meyenii)mainly in capsule form. Lepidium Meyennii is best for those interested in a libido effect. But as this is not the reason I initially started taking Maca I have switched to Lepidium Peruvanum. I believe that if I take this in reasonable quantities on a regular basis I shall start to see the visible results on me within a few months. But it won't happen over night. As I am more use to taking Maca in capsule form this is the first time that I've actually tasted Maca. At first I didn't like the taste either but since I started mixing it with a bit of yogurt I find it quite delicious. I wouldn't like eating a teaspoon of salt, chilies or coffee straight of the spoon either but mix it with something else and delicious. Lepidium Peruvianum and Lepidium Meyenii have different effects do some research online to find out which one is right for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

"may cause birth defects"

5436635851791759563님께서 Oct 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

it has a (very small actually) label on it that it may cause birth defects, but it's not written in the product description! peaple should pay attention to these stuff...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Suff

4968982604864399880님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my smoothies and love it. Macca gives me loads of energy. I have tried it as a hot drink but can only have it in the morning as I cant sleep if I take it later in the day.

gooood~!

5339272885812135812님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It came here korea without any tax or fee. It was wonderful~! It tasts like root of cabbage. My familly eat this 1teaspoon every morning and evening with water or milk. We feel fine.

Yessss

bODYhACK3r님께서 Oct 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yep exactly what I thought, probably better. Gives energy and a mood lift so far, mixes like chocolate powder in water, way better than Navitas. This is just my first day taking it, no libido boost noticed yet but it helped me to get out of the horrible feeling of yet another day of unrefreshed sleep and I did a lot of push ups.

I don't feel any effect

4980594402089331853님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not buy it for it doesn't work at all.

good stuff

Reviewer3201522님께서 Sep 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good stuff. I mix it with my protein shakes, and sometimes even with coffee. Its a good energy balancing herb. Gives you a little boost on many levels.

Amazing Stuff

4898246161324369509님께서 Aug 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my second purchase of maca, as I've found it really does what is says it does. We've found this to increase both both of our libido (male and female), quick acting too. Is also really good for smoothing out hormonal imbalances that cause premenstrual symptoms like cramps and mood swings. Amazing stuff!

My 3rd time buying

4694315153536040275님께서 Aug 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far so good and no complaint with this produce

상품 1-10 중 전체 52 상품