KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Maca Magic

mil694님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives extra energy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Portable, potent maca energy and nutrition boost

Reviewer2585308님께서 Sep 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy-to-use formula that delivers what it promises. Since I started using it, my energy, mood and appearance have improved. It was remarkable how many people commented on that. I can highly recommend it without reservation for anyone who is health conscious and for those who need to improve their overall health. I cannot think of a reason not to use it, except of course, the cost. If that is an issue, it would be better to use less of this excellent product than compromise with a less expensive one that is of a lesser quality.

Be Patient

Reviewer1942896님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried the powdered and capsules but they caused terrible stomach pain at any dosage. This doesn't at all. I am very sensitve so I had to start with just one drop the first day, two the second day, three the third, etc. until I was taking ten drops. Even with this amount I need to skip a couple days per week. It can be too stimulating. Also at first it can make it seem like your hormone imbalance is worse, but be patient, a combination of detox and hormone adjustments can cause unpleasant symptoms. Just back off a few drops, or skip a couple of days and things will calm down. It has helped me with panic, estrogen dominance, fibroids, cystic breasts, depression, and anxiety, and hair loss. I have hopes it is helping my bones, and it is anti aging also. What more could one want from one inexpensive product!!

great

Reviewer1893606님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very fast shipping very expanded variety of vitas and natural herbs i would recmend ordering what ever your looking for through iherb

Maca

5580897744601109889님께서 Sep 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product will continue to buy it.

Great Energy

Reviewer1813917님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Maca Magic, Express Extract gives me great sustained energy. The only down side is some gas/bloating in my stomach. Other than that, it's a good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too early to tell - but easy enough to take daily.

Reviewer3276967님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

At 50, I've just started to experience some female hormonal changes. After some reading, I decided to try Maca as a starter (next might be bio-identical hormones - not sure). I've only been taking it a week, so it's too soon to discern any effects - perhaps a good sign since I've read too much can wreak havoc. Anyway, I plan to stick with it, it's easy to mix, easy to ingest, and I have hope.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품