KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩13,215
₩30,002
할인금액: ₩16,787 (56% 할인)
103 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.0 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
정렬

상품 21-25 중 전체 83 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »

I use these as sleeping aids

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

bbchris님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

like it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1772516님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

For Tension Headaches

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2430130님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps TMJD

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2627290님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 21-25 중 전체 83 상품

« 이전 | 3 4 5 6 7 | 다음 »