KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,855

₩28,249

할인금액: ₩13,394 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Sleep Well

Reviewer2984355님께서 6 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for night and day. Works well with Theanine 100.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helping with relaxation and sleep

Reviewer2712505님께서 7 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Two of these at night help me relax and fall asleep easily. Need to take a break from them, though. Other people wrote they did not take them on weekends, so far I have only used them three times per week with good results.

The best I've ever tried

Reviewer2825897님께서 12 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best sleep aid ever, without "drugging" or leaving you with a hang-over the next day. I usually take this during the last 2 weeks of my cycle, when I start to have hormonally-induced insomnia and it makes a world of difference. I do try to take a day off every several days though, as recommended by the label (don't want to develop dependence). I also notice that when I take this, if I get up in the middle of the night I usually fall back to sleep much faster than usual.

ONLY SUPPLEMENT THAT HAS HELPED ME SLEEP

Reviewer1204429님께서 12 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement is truly a miracle product for me. It has helped me sleep when everything else has not worked.

I love it

Reviewer2668660님께서 2 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use MRM,Relax when I get nervous or can't sleep. It works!

review

Reviewer3222410님께서 3 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my wife takes a muscle relaxing drug. knocks her out for a day or two. makes her sick. MRM Relax relaxes her muscles just as well.she wakes up the next day refreshed

Great product

Reviewer1296493님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for helping me sleep and also relaxing my back where I suffer from Muscle spasm

Sleep

Reviewer1148301님께서 6 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in middle of night when I wake up, and usually can sleep for another 3 hours.

GOOD STUFF.

Reviewer1399867님께서 10 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very relaxing. Good night rest.

Love it!

lotuspocus님께서 11 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Puts me into this really relaxing mode, so much so that I end up getting out of bed late. Wished it was cheaper, but all in all, pretty good value for money.

상품 41-50 중 전체 83 상품