KO

₩14,652

₩27,863

할인금액: ₩13,211 (47% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Be careful.....

4928443102935514650님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought these for relief from ongoing anxiety issues, did remove the anxiety but also came with a lot of side effects, mainly a 'drugged' stupor feeling, sharp stabbing head pains, feeling of unease/hypervigilence and strange thought patterns. On investigating further I found out that Phenibut is a drug, not a supplement. Be careful. Threw both tubs away after the first day, waste of money.

When I need to sleep, I take this

quakerorts님께서 Aug 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really helps me to sleep well and does not leave me feeling groggy in the morning. I can even take it at 3 or 4 am if I wake up and can't go back to sleep.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I use these as sleeping aids

bbchris님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

like it

Reviewer1772516님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

For Tension Headaches

Reviewer2430130님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

For deeper sleeping at night

Reviewer3167531님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

relax review

Reviewer2646269님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

Bom

Gomes65님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gostei do produto!

Love these

ChrisCox님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

상품 21-30 중 전체 83 상품