KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,439

₩29,360

할인금액: ₩13,921 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

For Tension Headaches

Reviewer2430130님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

One cap works as well as one of my RX muscle relaxers. I take them for tension headaches that are caused by knots in my upper back and shoulder area. I only take them as needed and so far I have not needed to take them more than two days in a row. The max I usually need in a day is two. It is a blessing to find something natural that works as well as an RX and without any nasty side effects. I showed them to my Chiro and he gave me his approval as well.

like it

Reviewer1772516님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have previously used lunexor for sleep support. while lunexor works fine, it is very expensive. therefore, i now prefer using mrm relax-all, along with 10mg time-release natrol advanced sleep. the effectiveness is the same but the cost is less.

MRM, Relax - All, with Phenibut, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1016966님께서 May 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for good sleep.

Helps TMJD

Reviewer2627290님께서 Jul 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am searching for products to help TMJD and tried this instead of my muscle relaxer which turns me into a zombie. The first night I used it I woke up that morning with a looser feeling jaw. I was shocked... I think it helped prevent Bruxism. No side effects and great results with 2 pills.

relax review

Reviewer2646269님께서 Oct 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works as it said it would. very helpful during very stressful time. thank you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

For deeper sleeping at night

Reviewer3167531님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good for resetting the bodies natural sleep cycle. It made me go to bed earlier and get up earlier, and sleep better and deeper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I use these as sleeping aids

bbchris님께서 Feb 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes I take four of these before bedtimes (especially when I'm feeling stressed) and they help me to have a good night's sleep. So yes I guess it relaxes me. I would definitely purchase these again.

Bom

Gomes65님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gostei do produto!

Love these

ChrisCox님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Did not have a good experience

5130155826445491023님께서 Jul 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These left me feeling pretty horrible. I felt these kick in after about an hour and I really didn't feel good at all. My eyes had trouble focusing and my brain felt foggy and confused. After taking one capsule, I did some silly things which I don't normally do; for example, I went to McDonalds and ordered Starbucks. Later on that day I completely forgot my clothes which I'd left in the coin laundry. Simple, everyday tasks became confusing and challenging. I felt discombobulated and confused for around 5 hours and then it started to wear off. It did reduce my anxiety but at a high cost.

상품 21-30 중 전체 83 상품