KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

New Formula May Not Be as Effective

Reviewer1247853님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product used to contain phenibut but this has been replaced by GABA. It is the only product that works for my chronic insomnia. I've tried GABA before and it isn't as nearly as effective - though it is safer for long term use.

Love these

ChrisCox님께서 Apr 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Phenibut/MRM Relax All is good, I just wish it had a much higher dose of Phenibut, because who wants to swallow 4 of these in one sitting?

Relax all with Phenibut.

Reviewer1083362님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product for those who suffer mild anxiety and sleep problems. I find I can get to sleep easier and do not wake up with that fuzzy head feeling the next morning. I do not like taking strong prescription sleep and anxiety medication and have found that relax all is perfect for me.

Bom

Gomes65님께서 Jan 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gostei do produto!

seems to work

Reviewer1877965님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've got it as a free sample. It realLy works.

Phenibut

Reviewer2000470님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took a few hours to kick in,but when it did it worked well...found i had a deeper sleep,and was asleep "before i know it". Did get immune to effects though,and coming off them felt very depressed,so only will be taking them when i really need to...

Good product

Reviewer1593687님께서 Apr 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the more effective 'natural' prodcuts that I've tried. It works fairly quickluy and lasts throughout the night, without any morning hangover.

Helps you chill

Reviewer1204470님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This did nothing for sleep as I have no issues sleeping. But it does seem to lower stress for me. When I take it I actually do feel less stressed out during the day.

Useful sleep aid

Reviewer1839359님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with insomnia

great for occasional anxiety

Reviewer2650896님께서 Mar 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped my teenage daughter with her occasional anxiety.It help ground her so if she does get stressed,she handles it with greater ease.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품