KO

iHerb 상품평

₩77,099

₩113,386

할인금액: ₩36,287 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

MRM Metabolic Whey

Reviewer2791787님께서 Nov 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

What a deal. This tastes great, helps overcome my sugar cravings, fills me up and I like the added enzymes. I refuse to use soy. I just do not like what it does to my body. This product meets my expectations and needs. Good product and a good price.

Good Protein overall

Reviewer2295193님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally rotate my whey protein powder between various brands. This is a pretty decent protein. Coming off from my most recent twinlab protein, this protein was very fragrant, although tastewise, it was abit strange at first but grows on you. I've found it to mix very thin so definitely mix with full cream milk for better results. I wish iherb brought back the MRM meta-meal, that was one of the best Meal replacements on the market.

Wonderful

Reviewer1348336님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Low carb and wonderful! Very easy to digest and the flavor is great!

protein powder

Reviewer2201756님께서 Oct 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best protein powder I've ever used. Blends better than any others I've tried and taste is good. Only drawback: it's a bit expensive.

Make good smoothies

Reviewer1247142님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As other reviewers stated, this product mixes easily with water or milk and has a pleasant taste.

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Sunshinesunray님께서 Jul 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

exellent

Reviewer1094761님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste mixes very easily

My Favorite protein powder

Reviewer3331319님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am lactose intolerant and so never tried Whey before, never found a protein powder that I liked, they all were way too sweet. This one is perfect, does not cause any lactose problems, is spoon stirrable and mixes nicely with my coffee in the morning. I would highly recommend.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품