KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

What I have been looking for.

4703713212748594688님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this whey protein. I doubt I will ever change. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and I noticed a difference in my energy levels, compared to my old whey proteins. I attribute this to the digestibility of the product. I would have given it 5 stars had I enjoyed the taste a bit more, I find it too sweet, but it doesn't taste too bad by itself, I just prefer to put it as part of a smoothie and find it doesn't taste as good as I had hoped in the smoothies I like to make. However, I highly recommend it if you like to have it on its own, as it tastes great by itself.

My Favorite protein powder

Reviewer3331319님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am lactose intolerant and so never tried Whey before, never found a protein powder that I liked, they all were way too sweet. This one is perfect, does not cause any lactose problems, is spoon stirrable and mixes nicely with my coffee in the morning. I would highly recommend.

great tasting protein powder

NMS-Three-Six-Five님께서 Feb 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy-to-mix, great tasting protein powder. it is readily miscible in any liquid (it isn't thick or chalky) and is absolutely delicious. We put it on top of cereal and make shakes out of it. The vanilla flavor is very mild and if mixed with fruit/berries it is not noticeable. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

mrm metabolic whey

5760843934278836024님께서 May 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste and cheap

Excellent product -------- Отличный продукт

Sunshinesunray님께서 Jul 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great protein concentrate. A good price for one serving.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! -------- Отличный белковый концентрат. Хорошая цена за одну порцию. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным,пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

5334149168415109639님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is good but its a bit sweet.

Five Stars

Reviewer1108029님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very delicious, mixes well with a spoon. Relaxing to drink.

Still Incredible Value

5614542857841632437님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great concentration of protein, high purity from ultra-filtration, the enzymes really do help my digestion of it and a tasty flavour (although I personally prefer it a touch sweeter). And all that for a great price. Even my fanatical brother who obsessively lives off Gold Standard is impressed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer3356253님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

GOOD

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good Taste, good contents

Reviewer2249749님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

French Vanilla is awesome. My recommendations to drink this is with cold milk. The fine powder content made it very easy to mix even with out a blender bottle.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품