KO

₩6,458

₩8,390

할인금액: ₩1,933 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Please Click Here to see the color reference chart from Light Mountain Natural.

• 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Might contain allergy containing chemicals

5263480129510598963님께서 Jan 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm suspicious that this dye may contain allergy-causing chemicals that are not on the ingredients list. I may be wrong about this, but today I used this hair dye and am feeling the same symptoms I've had in the past from an allergic reaction to hair dye chemicals. Not quite as bad, but still pretty bad. Could be a coincidence, but I won't risk using this dye again. I have used pure henna powder and other brands of henna/indigo with absolutely no reactions at all.

No colour

5748204374453391527님께서 Feb 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells just like henna and the application and processing is the same. There was absolutely so colour change at all and didn't condition like henna used to. Maybe ok for others but not for me, such a pity, I love to use natural products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

preparation is too time consuming

5048507990292853897님께서 May 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hi, I have not used the light mountain natural color I bought from you. I read the instructions and my goodness it's so time consuming and a little complicated to prepare the paste. it will take several hours to finish. Dont you have any natural coloring that's so easy to apply and easy to prepare. or some kind of paste that is readily applicable. For busy people like us preparing light mountain as instructed will be too time consuming

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for coloring grey hair.

Reviewer1613165님께서 Apr 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product because i wanted to use something natural to color my grey hairs but this didn't work for me.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품