KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Pain is gone !

Reviewer3140087님께서 May 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have experienced a significant knee pain decrease since I started taking this product. I hope you'll carry it for a long time

Terrific!

Reviewer1334251님께서 Dec 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had super crackly knees and was always in pain with my shoulder. The doctor couldn't help me. I started taking this supplement for my knees and, after about 2 weeks, noticed that my shoulder didn't hurt anymore! My knees weren't crackly AND my shoulder stopped hurting. Great stuff!!

Natural Hyaluronic Acid

Reviewer2821297님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking a different brand and even though it was helping I decided to switch to Life Time based on the reviews. I am pleased with it as I only have to take one a day and it seems to work better. My knees seem more flexible.

Life Time, Natural Hyaluronic Acid 140 mg, 30

Reviewer1074102님께서 May 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product has helped my wife go from ready to have surgery to feeling she could almost run again. Has been a worth while investment. Thanks ever so much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

review of this hyaluronic acid product

Reviewer2727424님께서 May 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product. I and others that I know use it for several months and joint pain has disappeared in hip and knee joints for me. The only problem is that I wish it came in bottles with more pills than 30 because 2 and more tablets per day work better for most people.

Life Time Natural Hy7aluronic Acid

Reviewer2375901님께서 Sep 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product -- real difference in the way my 58-year-old abused knees feel! And the price is a winner; just wish there was a larger bottle available for more savings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hyaluronic for skin and hair moisture

Reviewer3021698님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first started taking Hyaluronic Acid for skin joints and skin moisture. While its affect on my bad knee have been somewhat helpful, the real benefits, at least for me, have been in my skin and hair. Takinging two capsules a day (140mg per casule) has the skin all over my body feeling soft and gentle in a way that did not exist before. In addition, my hair is softer and fuller, making this is a wonderful supplement for the skin and hair. On a side note, I even think my hair and nails grow faster since I started taking this supplement.

Pure Magic

Reviewer3133284님께서 Dec 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started to get bad aches and pains, especially in my fingers and knees, due to the menopause. The Life Time Natural Hyaluronic Acid was recommended for plumping up the skin, but could also help joint pain. I tried it and have never looked back. I have tried other, cheaper brands but find the symptoms come back.The Life Time capsules are worth every penny and I would certainly recommend that you give them a try.

It Took the Pain Away

Reviewer1624083님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been bothered for years with arthritis and knee pain from an auto accident 21 years ago. I have finally found relief from pain with this medication. Even if I don't take the medication for one day, I still remain pain free. Thanks for having this product available.

Awesome

Reviewer3168143님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took quite a bit of time to get here, but it was definitely worth it... a great product, helps my arthritis quite a bit

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품