KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,797

₩27,983

할인금액: ₩11,186 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

You're a pocket saver

Reviewer2777122님께서 May 31, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've gone to many sights, and found that iherb.com is positively a pocket saver. My child suffers too from a rare metabolic disorder and uses the COQ10 as a supplement. I've spent many dollars in the past, and now I can finally save. Thank you iHerb.com

Effect on Periodontitis

Reviewer2091785님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been mixing this product with Glycerin and Peroxide, 1/3rd each. I then put about 1/2 teaspoon of this mixture in my mouth and stimulate my gums with a rubber tipped stimulator. In my last dentist visit, after using this procedure for three months, the depth of the pockets around the roots of my teeth had lessened. I'm hopeful this improvement will continue.

great product!

Reviewer1680215님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy to find this product for my daughter who has a rare metabolic disorder and needs a liquid Q10 because she has a Gtube. When I saw the other reviews for this I knew it would be perfect for her!

Liquid CoQ10

Reviewer1593588님께서 Mar 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product! My 6 yr old has to take CoQ10 for a metabolic condition and this product seems to work great! It doesn't have a lot of additives and perservatives (i.e. sodium benzoate) that some other liquid CoQ10's have that are not good for even "healthy" people. Our son calls this his "power drink". He definitely has more energy and can focus better in school. He has been taking this for 7 mos now and has even been able to gain some weight (which he desparately needed). This CoQ10 really works! Refridgeration is required after opening but be sure this product never freezes. For those of us that live in colder states and have it delivered, you'll want to plan accordingly so product doesn't sit outside in the cold long.

Thanks for Liquid CO Q10

Reviewer1997424님께서 Oct 03, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very glad that you offer the CO Q10 in the liquid form. I have a grandaughter that has a rare metabolic disorder and is tube fed. The liquid CO Q10 that you supply is easily injected into her tube without any complications. Doctors from Duke University have called me to find out where we get the liquid form of the CO Q10 from. I gladly reccommend iHerb.

CoQ10

Reviewer1219535님께서 May 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am grateful to have found a place to get CoQ10 in liquid form at such a reasonable price. My daughter has a mitochondrial disease and is tube fed so she needs a continuous supply. The product is wonderful,is easy to use and arrives promptly.

Love this product!

Reviewer3309061님께서 Jul 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Glad to find this in liquid form.

LIQUID COQ10

Reviewer2405013님께서 Sep 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product and great customer service.

Reviewer2937084님께서 Jan 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to the extreme cold in Pennsylvania - the bottles were frozen coming directly off the UPS truck. We are very glad that they did not break.

GREAT STUFF!

Reviewer3037069님께서 Feb 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

LEAVE THE 5 HOUR PICK ME UP STUFF WERE YOU SEE IT. USE THIS INSTEAD, IT WORKS ALL DAY NATURALLY WITH THE BODY. TASTE GREAT AND CHEAPER. HELPS THE BODY REPAIR ITSELF, AND YOU GET ALL THE BENNFITS.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품