KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Life Extension, 트리플 액션 십자화과 야채 추출물, 60 채소 캡슐

₩20,240
₩26,987
할인금액: ₩6,747 (25% 할인)
12 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Doctor Recommended

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Krisinsight님께서 Nov 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I was at my functional medicine doctor's office a few weeks ago he recommended this supplement as a good anti-cancer supplement for someone like me with hypothyroidism. It has the power of the cruciferous veggies without the harmful effects to a person's thyroid.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Contains Vegetable Stearate. Potential Health Hazard???

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2574580님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this product for a long time from iherbs. Recently,I discovered it has vegetable stearate in it.(I Could not understand until recently why I had stomach upsets after taking this product) I believe stearates are very questionable for one's health.(Check net for more details)Good for manufacturer profits but questionable for Consumer. I would have expected more of Life Extension not to engage in this practice. I herbs should NOT sell products where sterates are involved. Will not buy it until healthy changes are made to this product. Some Companies products are free of various stearates additives. See below. www dot d r a x e dot com/4-dangerous-and-common-vitamin-fillers-you-must-avoid

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent For Breast/Female Health

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2697823님께서 Mar 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for several years to help with estrogen dominance. All of the right ingredients are in this formula! iHerb is my favorite place to shop for the best prices and second to no one in service!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Seems good!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3050558님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take to get the cruciferous benefits. Seems to be easy on the stomach. Will continue to take, not every day but when I need more support for my liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good formula

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1668058님께서 Nov 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this formula but i just hope the caps can be increased or the dosage

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »