KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent brand and product

Jodi-Hummingbird님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree, iHerb and DHL a great team! This product is just vital for anyone with seious neurological or cadiac problems. If you have an illness like Myalgic Encephalomyelitis which involves BOTH, it is really essential. I can't recommand it highly enough for ME patients. I have severe M.E. This product, at 300mg daily, has taken me from a level of 5% functioning, up to 8%. That is a lot when you are so ill and housebound and 99% bedbound! Has also changed my sleep patterns massively.

Super Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer1476045님께서 Dec 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far one of the best CoQ10 products. I can tell the difference when I take a different brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps me be less sore after exercise.

danarm님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel almost no effect. However, it helps me with DOMS if I take it before and after exercise. This happens because it helps more complete lactic acid metabolism.

I like this coQ10

Giordie님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel i have more energy with this product, will buy again

I trust Life Extension

Reviewer1268836님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic fatigue, and this seems to help. If I don't take it for a while I see a difference. It is a form of Co Q 10 that is absorbed better than the other.

Powerful stuff

Reviewer2044655님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been told by doctor's in Europe to have CoQ10 specifically Ubiquinol. This vitamin is a definite must have for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product line, great product!

Reviewer1267227님께서 Jun 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the fourth bottle of Life Extension Super Ubiquinol I have purchased. Both my father and I take this product and it has allowed my father to eliminate both his statins and his blood pressure meds. I feel more energetic and overall healthier. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for quality Ubiquinol.

life Extenstion, Super Ubiquinol CoQ10, 100 mg, 60 softgels (LEX-12266}

Reviewer2375862님께서 Sep 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel much stronger when I am taking the Super Ubiquinol CoQ10.

Ubiquinol CoQ10

Reviewer2538127님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The form that your body can use without having to add an enzyme. We are pretty much switching all supplements to Life Extension. Feel this company is superior to others. Like that we can buy from iHerb without going through a distributor.

good price and delivery

Reviewer2571312님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

LE has always been expensive. Even though I just bought many Jarrow(also good brand)a week ago, but when I see the LE sale, I bought some for my mom again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품