KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩22,547

₩30,062

할인금액: ₩7,516 (25% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

No blood tests done

Reviewer1140453님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was not expecting any miracle, and none happened. I am just taking MK-4 and MK-7 to prevent calcification of arteries and to strenghten my bones. It is too early to say whether it works or no. See me in 30 years. What can I say is that the product was well packed and the pills are very tiny. I've been taking NOW K2 and Jarrow K2 in the past, and would consider all three products of the same quality. Oil based softgel with both MK-4 and MK-7 in generous doses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

K2 is important.

LoyalCustomer님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this has the correct amounts of menaquinone-7 and menaquinone-4, which most other products don't. Life Extension is one of the best brands out there, and you can trust what they state on the bottles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

They revised the ingredients

Reviewer2095408님께서 Aug 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the product - this is the only Vit K product I found that reduced little bleedings under my epidermis that turn into moles. (MK-7 alone and MK-4 alone without K1 didn't work.) 4 stars is to warn that the ingredients have been revised in Dec, 2011. They put in less MCT and use olive oil now. "This product contains no (allergens, etc.)" statement has been removed, too. See http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item01224/Super-K-with-Advanced-K2-Complex.html

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent for bones and teeth

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has the proper amounts of the different versions of vitamin K. I take it with calcium, magnesium and zinc. The first week I started taking it, one tooth that had been hurting for a while stopped hurting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LEF K

hellohello님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably the best formulated and prices K supplement on iherb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Healthy bones, teeth and arteries!!

sweetheart님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very good product: K2 in two different forms! K2 has many benefits but it's not easy get it enough from food. Helps maintain healthy teeth as well!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

LauraAhearn님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to help maintain healthy veins & arteries. I can not say I honestly feel a difference but rather use it more as a maintenance vitamin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High quality

MikeMember님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust this brand to deliver the goods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Helps with bleeding issues of the skin

flocksielady님께서 Jul 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I must have a lack of vitamin K in my bowels because if I bump myself I get red/purple blotches on my skin. When I take this product very rarely does this happen. Vitamin K is a very important nutrient, helps with bone health and is very rarely discussed as an important nutrient. Found in raw milk and dairy products this is a great nutrient to add to your daily regime. Highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

K2

Giordie님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everyone should take these super little gels particularly if you are taking vitamin D3, they off set each other.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 97 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »