KO

다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

little expensive but worth every penny.

33 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you go to life extensions website to check the research on what pqq does it's insane this is the next generation of the best coenzymes on the market. from cardio protection to neuro protection from excitoxicity (over stimulating neurons from stress and from aging) to activating the survival gene like resveratrol does to acting like a super antioxidant to fight free radical damage and aging, I bet anyone who has a degenerative disease (which can mean many things stress related especially) or has chronic fatigue sydrome this definately will help. I notice it's not like a herb that you take and only temporarily works only when you take it, it definately builds up which is another quality other herbs don't have. in a few years hopefully it will be a little more affordable at half the price it would be more affordable for many.

Fantastic supplement - turned my CFS around

35 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1128553님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been sick with CFS and neurological Lyme disease for 2 years - really sick - and the many other treatments I was taking helped only to get my energy back to about 40% of normal. Ugh! so, on my own, I added this supplement and ASEA (look it up, not available on iherb) and had a DRAMATIC improvement. I don't think it would have happened until the lyme had been beaten back some, etc. but WOW!!! I am at about 70-80% of normal energy, not prefect, but basically I can now enjoy my life. I feel good most of the time (huge change) even if I'm still not back to vigorous exercise or long days. I've tried taking just one or the other of these two, and the effect for me is reduced. If you are chronically ill with reduced energy, give it a try.

I did not like it

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1350934님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

PQQ

21 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1499151님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bee using the LE PQQ 10mg tablets for approximately 3 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my level of "energy". Due to my heavy exercise load and at 58 years of age I can say that I am keenly aware of my physical "status". I have not changed any other supplements or diet. I can say it has definitely made a difference.

High quality product

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1290076님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy, smooth transaction as always. People say that I look and sound better despite stage 4 cancer. Time will tell.

상품 1-5 중 전체 47 상품