KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,668

₩27,557

할인금액: ₩6,889 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

little expensive but worth every penny.

Reviewer1988592님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

if you go to life extensions website to check the research on what pqq does it's insane this is the next generation of the best coenzymes on the market. from cardio protection to neuro protection from excitoxicity (over stimulating neurons from stress and from aging) to activating the survival gene like resveratrol does to acting like a super antioxidant to fight free radical damage and aging, I bet anyone who has a degenerative disease (which can mean many things stress related especially) or has chronic fatigue sydrome this definately will help. I notice it's not like a herb that you take and only temporarily works only when you take it, it definately builds up which is another quality other herbs don't have. in a few years hopefully it will be a little more affordable at half the price it would be more affordable for many.

Fantastic supplement - turned my CFS around

Reviewer1128553님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been sick with CFS and neurological Lyme disease for 2 years - really sick - and the many other treatments I was taking helped only to get my energy back to about 40% of normal. Ugh! so, on my own, I added this supplement and ASEA (look it up, not available on iherb) and had a DRAMATIC improvement. I don't think it would have happened until the lyme had been beaten back some, etc. but WOW!!! I am at about 70-80% of normal energy, not prefect, but basically I can now enjoy my life. I feel good most of the time (huge change) even if I'm still not back to vigorous exercise or long days. I've tried taking just one or the other of these two, and the effect for me is reduced. If you are chronically ill with reduced energy, give it a try.

High quality product

Reviewer1290076님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy, smooth transaction as always. People say that I look and sound better despite stage 4 cancer. Time will tell.

I did not like it

Reviewer1350934님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product did not suit to me but stimulated the frontal lobe of my brain in a way, which was very disturbing.

PQQ

Reviewer1499151님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have bee using the LE PQQ 10mg tablets for approximately 3 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my level of "energy". Due to my heavy exercise load and at 58 years of age I can say that I am keenly aware of my physical "status". I have not changed any other supplements or diet. I can say it has definitely made a difference.

not so good

Reviewer2438687님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFS/ME and tried it for mitochondrial support. It did boost my energy but made me jittery like caffeine does. It also caused heart palpitations so I stopped using it after 3 weeks.

PQQ Caps with Bio PQQ

Reviewer2871103님께서 Nov 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

WHAT a GREAT product didn't know about until doctor did suggest, DEFINATELY helps rebuild muscle tissues (without having any stress or strain after exerting myself with exercise in the chest!

PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Reviewer2882806님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

yes, yes, yes

bobbienorthern님께서 Apr 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These truly are life extending and will take these the rest of my life and in combination with all the other supplements I take I have more energy with these and a quicker recovery time after my daily 5 miles of jogging and walking each day and I am 68 and just keep going and going all day and half the evening now. Really an excellent supplement

Impressive!

Reviewer1980821님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some very impressive studies on this new super-nutrient. Been using it for a couple of weeks now -- still experimenting but can say I do feel a difference in my energy levels and my workout performance.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품