KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩20,812

₩27,750

할인금액: ₩6,937 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

PQQ - 10 mg is too much

Reviewer2882806님께서 Dec 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use 2.5 mg (1/4 capsule) of PQQ once a day for certain health problems. Life Extension PQQ capsules are currently made large enough to divide into smaller doses - I use 3 oz paper dixie cups. I tried Jarrow PQQ, but the capsules were too small to divide. 10 mg of PQQ daily gave me insomnia and a facial rash. You would never get 10 mg of PQQ in a healthy diet. Too much PQQ is obviously not natural, so I only use the lowest possible dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Didn't notice anything

Specialist님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I finished the bottle. I didn't notice anything. I tried 20mg a few times. Still, nothing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great stuff!

5045374543510546033님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energy boost and clear head

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I think these help me

Reviewer2301119님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these in combination with other pills but I have noticed that my memory has gotten so much better. I think these are working!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Me encanta LE

4615619871172388697님께서 Mar 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me gusta todo de esta marca!!,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

effective on energy but possible side effects / interactions

KinnaMi님께서 Mar 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently I tried PQQ (10mg) + ubiquinol (50mg). It was too much, I had heart palpitations. I tested PQQ only. After 1 week, today, I do not take phenylalanine/Korean ginseng anymore. I have a better, smooth, not too high, level of energy. I re-ordered 4 bottles of PQQ, I want to give it to my mother (she has weak thyroid and surrenals as well) Pay attention, the first 3 days, I had the weird feeling that my legs and my arms were flooded by electricity. And coffee made it worst. Please note that when I started PQQ, I was taken other supplements: ashwaghanda, rhodiola, American ginseng, Korean ginseng, maca + vit C + acetyl-l-carnitine + iron + phenylalanine + glutamine + pregnenolone (I have hormonal imbalances) Excuse-me for the possible mistakes, english is not my mother language.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good little energy booster

doesitwork님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've needed a little less sleep with PQQ over time, definitely notice less fatigue in my day too. It's a little pricey for me to take all the time but worth a try at least once.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great

5423066377698216837님께서 Sep 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent, i recommend, especially before workouts

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

2weeks

Reviewer2065993님께서 Feb 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

no noticible change so far.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didn't know how good it was till I stopped

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Dec 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think you have to take this for some time and let your cells grow before noticing it works. Not an instant coffee effect at all. Finished the bottle - no effect at all on my energy levels. Coq10 on the other hand works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »