KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective

Reviewer2966045님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm grateful for an oral estrogen supplement because I use topical creams for DHEA and progesterone. This caplet is just as effective as the capsule I used to buy from a compounding pharmacy and much less expensive. As recommended by my MD, I have found just the right dose for my symptoms by titrating up and/or down on the dosage. Lets me know that this formula is working!

Life Extension Natural Estrogen

Reviewer2097897님께서 Jun 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! It really does work!

Natural Estrogen

Reviewer1165189님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product to see if it helps a little to support my estrogen level since I am now 60 and experincing severe migraines. I've always had migraines, but this year I've been in the ER nine times. So, the last two migraines I had just kept me in bed for a couple of days and no ER treatment. I'm not sure if it's because of the Life Extension Natural Estrogen, but I just reordered in hopes that it just might be helping me. Right now I'm satisfied and I trust this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

review the product (LEX-71206)

Reviewer2178843님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELENT

good product

Reviewer3338403님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product - feel good with it

destiny

Reviewer2640913님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it is great

Brilliant Service

Reviewer2327756님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

Good for menopause

Reviewer2104212님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It have been very good to me

Life Extension

Reviewer3271082님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The night sweats are gone and I'm feeling much better.

Life extension, Natural Estrogen with Pomegranate Extract

Reviewer1523278님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started consuming the tablets as soon as it arrived two weeks ago with anticipation. I noticed I have headaches and after consulting with the Chinese doctor, she advised that tang kuei may not work for those with a yang body which I have. I'm wondering if you could offer me an alternative. I really llike the combination of herbs in your capsules but I'd like an option without the tang kuei.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품