KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Life Extension let me down on this product (Black Cohosh)

Reviewer2538127님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not work for me! Usually Life Extension is superior to other products. Not this time . . . as my hot flashes continue. Hot Flash by Source Naturals is "the" one to stop hot flashes. I also tried NOW Black Cohosh Root, since iHerb was out-of-stock on the Source Naturals Hot Flash. . . NOW brand was another disappointment. My husband is stopping on his way home tonight to get the one product that works ~Hot Flash by Source Naturals.

Not for me

Reviewer2903784님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these to help with menopausal symptoms. I have also been using progesterone cream for 18 months (this stopped the hot flashes and PMS cramps very quickly). Once I started taking the estrogen, the hot flashes reappeared. The take home message is that it's worth getting your levels checked to make sure the progesterone/estrogen are in balance. We are more likely to need the progesterone than the estrogen during perimenopause (according to John Lee MD's book). Some women need estrgoen as well. It wasn't good for me, but my reaction does show that this product increases estrogen.

My review

Reviewer3013209님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was not so good to me.

Good for menopause

Reviewer2104212님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It have been very good to me

Brilliant Service

Reviewer2327756님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

Life Extension

Reviewer3271082님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The night sweats are gone and I'm feeling much better.

destiny

Reviewer2640913님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it is great

good product

Reviewer3338403님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product - feel good with it

Will sure recommend this product1

Reviewer1028912님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, unfortunatelly, price is a bit high.

Life extension, Natural Estrogen with Pomegranate Extract

Reviewer1523278님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started consuming the tablets as soon as it arrived two weeks ago with anticipation. I noticed I have headaches and after consulting with the Chinese doctor, she advised that tang kuei may not work for those with a yang body which I have. I'm wondering if you could offer me an alternative. I really llike the combination of herbs in your capsules but I'd like an option without the tang kuei.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품