KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective

Reviewer2966045님께서 Aug 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm grateful for an oral estrogen supplement because I use topical creams for DHEA and progesterone. This caplet is just as effective as the capsule I used to buy from a compounding pharmacy and much less expensive. As recommended by my MD, I have found just the right dose for my symptoms by titrating up and/or down on the dosage. Lets me know that this formula is working!

good product

Reviewer3338403님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product - feel good with it

Life Extension Natural Estrogen

Reviewer2097897님께서 Jun 09, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great! It really does work!

Good for menopause

Reviewer2104212님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It have been very good to me

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

review the product (LEX-71206)

Reviewer2178843님께서 Dec 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELENT

Brilliant Service

Reviewer2327756님께서 Jun 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered from the USA for delivery in the UK and arrived 2 days later - A1 service - Many Thanks

Natural Estrogen

Reviewer1165189님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using this product to see if it helps a little to support my estrogen level since I am now 60 and experincing severe migraines. I've always had migraines, but this year I've been in the ER nine times. So, the last two migraines I had just kept me in bed for a couple of days and no ER treatment. I'm not sure if it's because of the Life Extension Natural Estrogen, but I just reordered in hopes that it just might be helping me. Right now I'm satisfied and I trust this brand.

destiny

Reviewer2640913님께서 Aug 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it is great

Not for me

Reviewer2903784님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these to help with menopausal symptoms. I have also been using progesterone cream for 18 months (this stopped the hot flashes and PMS cramps very quickly). Once I started taking the estrogen, the hot flashes reappeared. The take home message is that it's worth getting your levels checked to make sure the progesterone/estrogen are in balance. We are more likely to need the progesterone than the estrogen during perimenopause (according to John Lee MD's book). Some women need estrgoen as well. It wasn't good for me, but my reaction does show that this product increases estrogen.

Life extension, Natural Estrogen with Pomegranate Extract

Reviewer1523278님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started consuming the tablets as soon as it arrived two weeks ago with anticipation. I noticed I have headaches and after consulting with the Chinese doctor, she advised that tang kuei may not work for those with a yang body which I have. I'm wondering if you could offer me an alternative. I really llike the combination of herbs in your capsules but I'd like an option without the tang kuei.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품