KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,330

₩20,440

할인금액: ₩5,110 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Brilliant!

Reviewer3162686님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We pay $90 per one month supply in Australia. These DHEA capsules are absolutely brilliant. I now have to get a permit to import them as they are prohibited in Aus. If our Government doesn't approve my permit I will move to a country where I can get them. They give me energy and I have no side effects.

DHEA

Reviewer1133648님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started taking DHEA but am already very impressed with this product. I am 60 years with many allergies and reduced hormones so this is extremely useful in keeping my body stronger in many ways.

Great Product

Reviewer1538076님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension DHEA was recommended by my Doc. I have been taking this product for 6 months. I feel great and have seen an improvement in muscle tone.

excellent!!!

Reviewer2726790님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best DHEA in the world!!! Most 25ml DHEA products in the US. do not exactly contain 25ml DHEA. But, LE's DHEA truly contains 25ml DHEA.

DHEA

Reviewer2308367님께서 Dec 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

About 4 years ago, my doctor recommended I take 25 mg of DHEA daily for my post menopausal hormonal imbalance. This along with some additional "natural" products have made a big difference.

Can tell a difference...

Reviewer3089148님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has actually helped me to lose weight.

Boost hormones

Reviewer3111275님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

noticed a little more sex drive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

DHEA makes me young again!

4875672014959009871님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I felt tired, had no energy, and now I feel as reborn. Also i remark my skin looks healthy and younger!

No longer micronized

Reviewer2882806님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Life Extension site used to claim their DHEA was micronized. However, their site no longer claims their DHEA is micronized. I called them about this and the person I talked to did not have a clue when they switched to non-micronized DHEA. Some people prefer non-micronized DHEA. I take MRM micronized DHEA with dinner and I currently take Life Extension DHEA with my first meal of the day. I am not sure if I will continue with Life Extension's non-micronized DHEA or if I'll just use all MRM micronized DHEA. I just wish Life Extension had beed more clear about their DHEA product.

very good

Reviewer2745519님께서 Jan 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good to balance hormones for women

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품