KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,910

₩15,880

할인금액: ₩3,970 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

DHEA boost

Reviewer1908266님께서 11 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tiny capsule is a wonderful way to give DHEA a boost. It won't drive levels too high, but makes a difference in quality of life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Quality, Value and Convenience to boot....

Reviewer2597768님께서 3 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was so...pleased to find this low mg. DHEA dosage amount from iherb.com.....I have found "too much" DHEA is NOT a good thing and the side effects are not pleasing (namely oily hair and skin for me ALL THE TIME).....I am working with a doctor who said I just need a little bit each day and this formula is excellent......I get what I need without the alternative! I love iherb.com....The price and convenience factor make iherb.com a huge value to me!!! Thank you iherb.com!!! I love being able to order supplements any time of day and receive them in sometimes as little as 24 hours.....amazing!!!!

perfect

Reviewer1282408님께서 7 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought I couldnt get 15mg anywhere, bc I get them from my dr at 5mg and 10 and I was taking two pills! This is great

The best DHEA

Meduvar님께서 8 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extention DHEA products are the best for me. I can say that there is a big difference in the effect after I have used 4 or 5 other companies for DHEA. another big advantage of this product is that its clean from fillers.

great

5201575864620714798님께서 8 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my trusted brand from trusted seller

excellent quality

Reviewer1437768님께서 4 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having tried other DHEA supplements, this one has shown a remarkable quality and very strong health effect

smaller dosage - more choice

Reviewer3226341님께서 2 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

good to have a dosage less than 25mg. - can always be doubled up if needed

Best quality

Reviewer2862251님께서 1 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by our physician for our 5-year-old son who was losing muscle tone in his thighs. After the appropriate blood work, we began 5 mg mixed in his daily vitamin regimen. This was 8 months ago. He has since regained muscle and his energy level has improved.

Great product!

sweetheart님께서 8 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great for me. I seem to have problems with my adrenal glands and related to that my DHEA levels are lower than they should be. Immediately after the first capsule I felt warmer and more energetic. So far I haven't had any side effects. I think it's better to take this small dose instead of too much. I'm afraid too much DHEA could affect normal hormonal functions. When dealing with hormones, it's good to be careful since hormones work together: too much one hormone can make other hormone levels go out of balance.

Ok

5358632610941560173님께서 4 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped with my defficinecy

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품