KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,978

₩11,127

할인금액: ₩3,148 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer2194503님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as eyeliner and eyebrow shadow. This products contains no toxic chemicals. It lasts all day. A little bit of smudging, but that is nothing compared to commercial products.

Larenim Eyeliner

Reviewer1099225님께서 May 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

REALLY like this one! It stays in place all day and night without any changes, and washes off easily. It's a bit tricky to use, because of the mixing and all, and if not careful when aplying, some small pieces can cause a little smudging. But with that said, it still is the best eyliner I've tried. It doesn't stick to my eyelashes and therefore it doesn't mess with my mascara.

Never Go Back to Eyeliner Brushes

Reviewer2934795님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this method of eyeliner application. Stays put when I curl my eyelashes and I can get as close to the eyelashes as possible with my angled brush. I will never go back to eyeliner pencils knowing that I can find this natural alternative.

love it!

nuwanda-foer님께서 Dec 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just think it does its job very well,the color is pure black, you can use it like a shadow or like an eye liner, and it lasts long enough. Advice - don't even doubt about ordering!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great but fades a little

4962754793892832041님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wish it were darker and stayed on better. Other than that, love it.

Horrid flakey product

4839964790182216380님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this wet as an eyeliner. Even then, it powders down on to your face so badly that you need to wash your cheeks after application. Particles also went into my eyes during and after application causing irritation. Did not ever try this as an eyeshadow and never would due to its propensity to go everywhere. Tried to use several times and shook as much powder as possible off the brush before applying but this product still powders down badly. Now happily residing in the rubbish bin.

SUPER

5460887890748220930님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Prekrasnaja suxaja podvodka.Vlszhnoj kistju nanoshu i derzhitsa prekrasno.

nice stuff

lisofby님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

vetter than most natural eyeliners

very good

teeyavii님께서 May 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

love the color

very good

Reviewer3076010님께서 Jul 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good