KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩8,888

₩13,822

할인금액: ₩4,934 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great

Reviewer2582844님께서 Apr 26, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Interesting but good. I take this for health and maintenance. It seems to work as it says. I like it and continue to order. I think it helps my immune system overall balance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

To heavy for me

Reviewer2869923님께서 Aug 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally use Nature's Secret 'Para-Rid + Para-Sweep' (comes together in one package). And I tought this would be easier. Just one bottle, 3 times a day. But it gave me terrible cramps and blew up my stomack like crazy. I looked 10 months pregnant with triplets! Go back to my Nature's Secret.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Beneficial as detox

Reviewer1598371님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this to detox after living in a toxic mold environment in my house. Great effect on brain fog, mood, concentration, breathing, bowel. Also used Modifilan, EPO.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Inexpensive, and it works!

Reviewer2355605님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been around for a long time. I did the research and found this quite good by accident. It had very good reviews and it wasn't expensive. Try it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

awesome

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took these as directed for two weeks. A mucocele I have on my gum vanished. Unfortunately it came back when I stopped taking Rascal. I'm taking a reduced dosage now (1 per meal) because it has cayenne and garlic which is in the "heart health" preparation I ran out of. I prefer to take more hawthorn separately and the Rascal for the cayenne and garlic. I feel a bit more energetic when taking Rascal so I believe it's helping. I like the HK brand because they don't have fillers or unnecessary ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GG

Reviewer2779790님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not 100 sure yet, cause I am still trying it. Caould not give the full 5 stars. May be later, if it helps me get sthg out. It is powerful, cause I feel the reflux after I take it, but as of not have not extraxted a tapeworm.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1772135님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for ease of ordering, speed of delivery to UK and a great product! Feeling better already. Thank u thank u thank u

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fight the parasites

Reviewer2987655님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Value

Reviewer2229880님께서 Dec 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good herbal product for eliminating unwanted organisms in the body. I like the fact that it is all-natural, contains no gluten, and is preservative-free. There is a little bit of a garlic after-taste, but it is very effective and is a wonderful value for your money----very inexpensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »