KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fight the parasites

Reviewer2987655님께서 Jan 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The combination of Rascal, Wormwood and Black walnut was recommended as a prophylactic at least two times a year; should be taken by anyone with house pets.I trust the brand and I-herb prices a very good.

Great Value

Reviewer2229880님께서 Dec 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good herbal product for eliminating unwanted organisms in the body. I like the fact that it is all-natural, contains no gluten, and is preservative-free. There is a little bit of a garlic after-taste, but it is very effective and is a wonderful value for your money----very inexpensive.

Great Product!

Reviewer1330802님께서 Oct 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kroeger Herbs are known for their Quality products and I trust them. This is a great product that I have come back to time and time again. I highly recommend it to others. Thanks Iherb for making this available at a great price!

Kroeger products

Reviewer1332862님께서 Jan 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so pleased to see you carry some Krueger Herb Co products, but do wish you could offer a larger variety. Thanks for what you do. Darlene

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Dec 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent and prompt iHerb.com service Thank you iHerb.com.

Beneficial as detox

Reviewer1598371님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this to detox after living in a toxic mold environment in my house. Great effect on brain fog, mood, concentration, breathing, bowel. Also used Modifilan, EPO.

Great stuff!

Reviewer1772135님께서 May 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for ease of ordering, speed of delivery to UK and a great product! Feeling better already. Thank u thank u thank u

awesome

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took these as directed for two weeks. A mucocele I have on my gum vanished. Unfortunately it came back when I stopped taking Rascal. I'm taking a reduced dosage now (1 per meal) because it has cayenne and garlic which is in the "heart health" preparation I ran out of. I prefer to take more hawthorn separately and the Rascal for the cayenne and garlic. I feel a bit more energetic when taking Rascal so I believe it's helping. I like the HK brand because they don't have fillers or unnecessary ingredients.

Wonderful de-parasitation

Reviewer2057744님께서 Jan 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful internet transaction. Return customer here.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Inexpensive, and it works!

Reviewer2355605님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has been around for a long time. I did the research and found this quite good by accident. It had very good reviews and it wasn't expensive. Try it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품