KO

다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

thanks for having this product!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2878654님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy and grateful that I-herb finally has this Kinki-Curly line. I had heard a lot about it ,but just didn't have a chance to buy it anywhere in Japan. After I tried the KNOT TODAY moisturizer on my daughters curly hair, I had to admit that I would never use any other product I had bought before and just throw them away. This is exactly what I was looking for: the hair stays soft on touch and doesn't have that oily look ,which many other detanglers would give. After I apply KNOT TODAY I use this kinky-curly Tiny Twirls curling styler, which is also fantastic. Curling custard seemed to be too heavy for my girls fine Caucasian hair .

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for combination type natural curly hair

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5273286042314959823님께서 Jun 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

biracial hair

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5000349873374753209님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

Best styling product for my 20 month old

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1980461님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My biracial duaghter has 3b type hair, so it's very curly and hard to detangle. It also frizzes very easily. I love this stuff. It goes on easily, and it's not sticky at all. It moisturizes, and it give her hair a light hold.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Thanks for selling this product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

aSolitaryCyclist님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품