KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,286

₩15,298

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

thanks for having this product!

Reviewer2878654님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so happy and grateful that I-herb finally has this Kinki-Curly line. I had heard a lot about it ,but just didn't have a chance to buy it anywhere in Japan. After I tried the KNOT TODAY moisturizer on my daughters curly hair, I had to admit that I would never use any other product I had bought before and just throw them away. This is exactly what I was looking for: the hair stays soft on touch and doesn't have that oily look ,which many other detanglers would give. After I apply KNOT TODAY I use this kinky-curly Tiny Twirls curling styler, which is also fantastic. Curling custard seemed to be too heavy for my girls fine Caucasian hair .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for combination type natural curly hair

5273286042314959823님께서 Jun 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

biracial hair

5000349873374753209님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

Best styling product for my 20 month old

Reviewer1980461님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My biracial duaghter has 3b type hair, so it's very curly and hard to detangle. It also frizzes very easily. I love this stuff. It goes on easily, and it's not sticky at all. It moisturizes, and it give her hair a light hold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thanks for selling this product!

aSolitaryCyclist님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

Super produit

Reviewer3155040님께서 Jul 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je l'utilise sur mon fils de 8mois qui a les cheveux de type 3c. il est top et très doux et démêle très bien à tel point que je lui démêle les cheveux avec les doigts. Peut s'utiliser en no-poo

ריח מדהים

4783296429994217255님께서 Oct 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

5480305764932290709님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5261379821807934352님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

well the only thing I don't like is the smell. too strong for me, and I don't like the smell of coconut. other than that it's great solution for curly hair. especially on buisy mornings when you need to make your child's hair real quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

More watery than I was expecting

4696641919573077182님께서 Jun 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably ok with thin hair on children, but I didn't realise it was for little ones, so purchased it for myself. I have naturally curly hair which needs a sticky product to hold the curl and this one just moisturises, rather than styles.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품