KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Super produit

Reviewer3155040님께서 Jul 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je l'utilise sur mon fils de 8mois qui a les cheveux de type 3c. il est top et très doux et démêle très bien à tel point que je lui démêle les cheveux avec les doigts. Peut s'utiliser en no-poo

ריח מדהים

4783296429994217255님께서 Oct 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5261379821807934352님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

well the only thing I don't like is the smell. too strong for me, and I don't like the smell of coconut. other than that it's great solution for curly hair. especially on buisy mornings when you need to make your child's hair real quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

More watery than I was expecting

4696641919573077182님께서 Jun 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably ok with thin hair on children, but I didn't realise it was for little ones, so purchased it for myself. I have naturally curly hair which needs a sticky product to hold the curl and this one just moisturises, rather than styles.

Very good.

5480305764932290709님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good.

worst product ever

Anaterma님께서 Oct 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is not as impressive as i expected it to be. it's a very runny gel, has a nice sweet smell which stays on hair and will start to irritate you sooner or later cuz it's so plain. is ok in means of untangling and straightening but my hair still looks coarse after i use it. the price is unreasonably high. the formula makes me want to just buy a marshmallow root extract and try to compose something alike on my own. basically it's just a bottle of glycerine with minuscule amount of fancy extracts. the lable design is icky. unlike good natural hair treatments this will elongate the time you need to blow dry your hair. i really wanted to have a non-oily untangling and smoothing treatment for my hair but this one is not making my hair look good whether I use a conditioner or not. waste of money.

not for me

Reviewer1742723님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm looking for something that will enhance my natural curls and this doesn't do it. It leaves my hair feeling more coarse than it is already unfortunately.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for combination type natural curly hair

5273286042314959823님께서 Jun 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many hair products that promise to do many things for naturally curly hair...and many just disappoint. What I like about this product is it didn't weigh down my curls, it didn't make my hair look oily or wet. It didn't feel stiff. It is a nice light hold and yes, it does smell good. Also, it didn't make my scalp flake from using it (sometimes products like styling foam or mousses do this). I have a combination group of curls (2a in the back and underneath and 3a around my face), so it looks nice on fine hair and always helps with the frizz. I am glad I tried it and I was sold base on the other reviewers, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

biracial hair

5000349873374753209님께서 Mar 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for biracial hair and taming frizzies. use sparingly--too much can make hair crunchy like a gel would. a little dot of this keeps hair soft but has great hold.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Thanks for selling this product!

aSolitaryCyclist님께서 Feb 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This styler is the best hair product I purchased in 2012. My hair with this styler in it is wavy and smooth but not heavy, I have got several compliments about my hair. And the gorgeous smell!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품