KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 117 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Plus d'étoiles !!!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5546862686319784664님께서 Nov 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Si c'était possible, je doublerais les étoiles. Ce produit a littéralement changé mes boucles ! Je l'utilise en leave-in et quelle douceur... Je suis 3A/B et ma fille est 1A, nous l'utilisons toutes deux.

Does what it says!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5062068249310650330님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just got this product today and tried it out immediately. I am super impressed with this product because for once I've found a product that does what it says and it worked right away! I did not have to put an excessive amount of product in my hair for it to work (two quarter sized globs). My hair is coily 4b hair type and I am transitioning from relaxed hair to natural. Because I've had relaxed hair most of my life I had forgotten how to care for my hair in its natural state. Well this product will be key to my maintenance because it elongates the coils so that it is easy to comb and does not hurt or snap when combing. Go ahead and try it, iherb has the best price around.

Good leave in,

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2960577님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it, love the smell. It reminds me of Pina Coladas. It works for me when my hair is damp (I think that's part of the directions, but I don't remember). It curls the hair, but also dries it out.

Awesome

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5022118339665852682님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would like to thank iherb it was the first product i ordered from them, i saw this product on you tube and i wanted to try it but unfortunately we dont have it in australia, i made some research online and found iherb website and their shipping was very affordable . I placed my order and received it . I just love this product and the smell is so nice. I had heat damage and my curly hair would not curl back. As soon as i used this product my hair was so curly and no frizz at all. I ordered more bottles from iherb

Perfectly Moisturising!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4964812621813221990님께서 Aug 31, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Currently, I'm on my third bottle. At first use, because of not understanding my hair, I didn't think that it worked that well so I stopped using it. It was only after I had damaged my hair for the umpteenth time, which dried it out severely, that I decided to return to it out of desperate need for moisture. I'm so glad that I did! I use a mixture of 1/3 oil, 2/3 Kinky. I also do a separate mix with aloe or water and a small drop of oil. Learning about what my hair needs to be healthy has been an uphill struggle. Discovering Kinky has made a huge difference! By the way, I have very sensitive afro hair and yet it works very well for me. Thanks Iherb for your reasonable prices and delivery charges.

상품 1-5 중 전체 117 상품