KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tranquility Kare- works very well

Reviewer1028415님께서 May 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for years. Keep some in my car, purse, home etc. I order extra boxes and share with friends when they tell me they are anxious or stressed. Doesn't make you feel sleepy or weird. Just seems to take the edge off of heightened anxiety without any side effects. Would highly recommend to anyone.

very good sleep herb

Reviewer1810778님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for a few years and have always found it to be helpful in calming me down enough to fall asleep.

Really Works

Reviewer2679904님께서 Mar 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was surprised how well I slept after taking two tablets of Kare n Herbs, Withania Somnifera Ashwagandha, Tranquility Kare, about an hour before I went to bed. The next time I took it immediately before bed and had trouble sleeping again. Now I try to be sure to take it at least one hour before retiring.

Great Product!

Reviewer1525661님께서 Jun 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've experienced great results with both stress relief and relief from joint pain.

I like this product

Reviewer3122461님께서 Mar 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A naturopath recommended this to me for help with anxiety - it doesn't noticeably help with acute anxiety & insomnia, but with mild to moderate it can really help. I think it is like a tonic. I went back to taking it again as I was having some symptoms of Tardive Dyskinesia and read that it could help with that. I take this product every night and feel good benefits.

Not effective

Reviewer1158907님께서 Dec 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I struggle with insomnia, and had hoped this would be of help. NOPE! I felt somewhat more drowsy, but other than that not beneficial.

very good product

Reviewer2733865님께서 Oct 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works well, nothing more to add

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1567081님께서 Nov 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product occasionally

Work like a 'dream'

Reviewer1589775님께서 Apr 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommend Tranquility Kare - they work really well.

the best

Reviewer2859334님께서 May 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

no side effects