장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩2,295 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어

BLAHHH!! Don't do it!

healthydoesit님께서 Oct 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok, this is the third flavorI've used. The others were great and I wanted to try Something new. This actually made my mouth feel more filthy after I used it!! I'm not kidding. It's thick and tastes like swamp water. It coats the mouth and takes a long time for the flavor to go away. I even tried it a few times to give a fair shot. I Wish I had a photo of my boyfriends face after he used it. And we are not fussy people! I will not order this kind again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Tastes Ba-a-a-ad!

Reviewer3061368님께서 Sep 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems to work well enough, but the flavor is a strange combination of sweet, sour, salty and minty. Surprised more reviewers have not mentioned the peculiar taste--I always check reviews before buying. Will not buy this again.

will live without it

Reviewer1649157님께서 Apr 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesn't keep my mouth fresh and tastes really bad

Bad taste.

4730756298900193872님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really don't like this taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Would not buy again. Not a very nice taste.

Reviewer1631729님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike the peppermint mouthwash made by Jason, this particular one, Sea Fresh tastes quite disgusting. It left my mouth feeling dry and had a yucky and very unpleasant aftertaste. Once I have finished this I would not recommended this product to anyone, but we all have different pallets and our bodies and senses react differently to various natural products. Have a try and see for yourself.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품