KO

iHerb 상품평

₩7,578

₩10,532

할인금액: ₩2,954 (28% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Fair

Reviewer3329722님께서 Feb 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product removes only about 50% of my make up. It's good for a quick refresher to the face, but certainly does not remove enough of the make up to warrant buying it again.

Just okay...

Reviewer3060686님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, I really wanted to like these pads, but they just do not deliver well enough. They are blissfully fragrance-free, but they stung my eyelids, and did not completely remove my non-waterproof makeup. Will not repurchase.

Not for me

5383319443366305173님께서 Sep 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My skin is too sensitive for this, but it removes face makeup fine. Definitely not something to leave on sensitive skin as it says, it just itches and stings. (I have not tried this on eye makeup, since it says "avoid direct contact with eyes"..)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

don't buy this if you have sensitive skin

sarareviews님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

my skin became red, not good for sensitive skin/eyes

Didn't like this at all

5109809285806756225님께서 Feb 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all, this stung my eyes. It says that you can use this over closed eyes, but it still stung my eyes. A makeup remover that you cannot use over your eyes is not worthwhile, in my opinion, I also found the pads to be too thin and too moist to my liking, They are really wet. I'm trying to use it up (not on my eyes) but I'm not enjoying it...

Bad feeling

greece2님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

left my face itchy and my eyes red. however it does a good job in taking off the makeup.

not oilyلا أنصح به

5723859443761191735님께서 Dec 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

doesnt feel too oily.hurt my eyes.not the best

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품