KO

₩38,018

₩54,303

할인금액: ₩16,285 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good supp

Reviewer1743637님께서 Feb 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Still my favorite bone supplement even though they changed the formula a few years ago. I actually increased bone density with the old formula - haven't with this one.

Ultra Bone-Up

Reviewer1150672님께서 May 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too soon to see results with new bone growth in non-union area, but have noticed an overall improvement in health with no other changes! Drs. seem pleased I was trying a supplement as nothing else has been benefical. Good product! Good value!

Ultra Bone Up

Reviewer1423069님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

TAKE WITH FOOD. I became nauseated taking it after a meal instead of before.

a

5608389131064067402님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Sarah Sostrom

Reviewer1657742님께서 Jun 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am taking Bone-up because I Have been diagnosed with osteopenia. I have been taking it for a little over 1 year and have not had a bone density test since startin on it. It will be another year before I have another test and will have any results.

Bone-Up

Reviewer2813211님께서 Jan 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

2008 My right thumb was swollen and I was frequently in pain. My doctor diagnosed it as arthritis, and told me that the only solution was to get a cortisone shot. I didn't get the shot, and instead took the Bone-Up tablets. After 2-3 weeks I noticed that my pain went away, and has not come back since. The reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because my friend said that after taking 7-8 bottles of the Bone-Up I should see improvement in my osteoporosis. However, I personally have not seen any improvement in my bone density numbers. This of course may be due to other outside factors such as exercise, etc.

This works but have to take 6 large pills

Reviewer1339943님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! It really helps even with my back pain! The only reason I rate it a 4 instead of 5 is because it says to take 6 of these large pills/day. It's literally hard to swallow that many in a day.

Good product

Reviewer1806747님께서 Jul 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it is a good product, i take it with extra vitamin D, my nails are stronger and maybe bone structures are stronger too.

Calcium

Reviewer1320819님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This calcium packs a double punch as it really helps with stiffness and joint pain. I just wish the pills were smaller and you could take fewer than 6 a day to get a high amount.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품