KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,068

₩20,611

할인금액: ₩8,543 (41% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

For arrythmia

Reviewer1999801님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on book by Sherry Rogers, I am taking these to see if they help with arrhythmia. After about 4 months I no longer have palpitations during the night and day time arrhythmia is improved. Have also been taking Taurine but stopped that a few weeks ago.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

You won't find any better combination of quality and value.

Reviewer1097313님께서 Dec 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highest Quality & Potency for one of the alltime best supplements for you, plus iHerb's Super Value Price.

Good Product

Reviewer3134982님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

In my opinion, Jarrow is a very good brand. It took about 30 days before I could tell a difference with this specific product.

Life Saver

Reviewer2735181님께서 Oct 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was a life saver for my husband. He has liver disease and by taking this product his condition has improved greatly.It has been shown to prevent the development of fibrosis and cirrhosis.

May help with gallstones

Reviewer1107254님께서 Oct 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said that this helps dissolve gallstones. Along with other supplements, my attacks have gradually lessoned. Its been over a year since the last attack.

quality lecithin

Reviewer1075408님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this because it has concentrated amounts of phosphatidylcholine. So far it seems to be helping bile flow and thus the liver.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you want to be clear headed

Reviewer1805827님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mega-PC35 helps gets rid of my brain fog, which is no small thing. We heartily recommend it.

Kim

KimNeblett님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am slightly bipolar and just four a day keeps me on an even keel.

Excellent.

Reviewer1301160님께서 Aug 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used for over a year. Feel more intelligent. My husband's liver readings are better.

PC-35

Reviewer1785417님께서 Sep 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff. Helps with motivation. Not too much or I'm manic. Still working out the right dose.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품