KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,121

₩25,830

할인금액: ₩10,709 (41% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works great for my knee pain

Reviewer1737712님께서 Jan 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used Glucosamine Sulfate for ~15 years with excellent results until about 2 years ago (I'm older now :-)). I tried different brands to see if that would help...didn't. I read about the two types, Glucosamine Sulfate and Glucosamine HCl (hydrochloride) and learned that the HCl type puts more available Glucosamine into the joint cartilage. I switched to the Jarrow brand of Glucosamine HCl and my joint pain improved significantly again within 2-3 weeks. Great stuff!

Best Glucosamine ever!

Reviewer1115695님께서 Aug 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many brands and types of Glucosamine and this beats them all without even having to think about it. I take about one half of a tablet every other day and even skip days now and then. This stuff works fast and is VERY potent! The recommended dosage is WAY more than I even need.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for joints & dry eyes

Reviewer2816766님께서 Jan 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this product for 3-4 years now. It not only has been helpful for my knees but unexpectedly, has helped lubricate my eyes, which dry up during sleep.

great stomach tolerance

Reviewer3315792님께서 Feb 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

another great product for those of us who've had trouble taking glucosamine products. Causes no stomach distress at all.

Knee pain improved within 2 weeks

Reviewer2166233님께서 Jan 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works just fine. Noticed greater flexibility and reduced pain within 2 weeks of taking it.

I'm less sore

Reviewer2145607님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because after working out I would ache for days, now I ache less and can workout everyday.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Vegan Glucosamine Money can Buy!

Reviewer1068739님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take a tab with meal three times a day, and what a difference it made! Four tabs a day for serious Athletes or those with Joint pain. Glucosamine needs time to build up in your body to work, don't expect it to work over night!

irene rosin

Reviewer3268278님께서 Aug 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent, I have been using these for a long time

For my arthritis

Reviewer2491462님께서 May 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work well

Great HCL formula

Reviewer2049460님께서 Jul 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is helping heal a badly fractured wrist. I've been taking it over a year now and notice a significant improvement in flexibility and joint strength.

상품 1-10 중 전체 48 상품