KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Quality creatine

Reviewer1247584님께서 Jan 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Creapure is the best form of creatine. I've had great results with this after just one week. Amazing pumps in the gym and I'm already increasing my bench!

Amazing

Reviewer1518820님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I consumed creatine for a long time. This is by far the best.

creatine

Reviewer1913793님께서 Feb 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

just started taking before my long runs. after a month it seems to give me an extra push on those 20 mile training runs

Creatine Caps

Reviewer1330243님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am extremely pleased with the results of the creatine that I ordered from iHerb. They were an excellent price and exactly what I was looking for.

Really Creapure!!

Reviewer3072575님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great way to take creatine

Reviewer2081290님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel much more energized throughout my workout while taking these creatine caps.

Conveniant

Reviewer2395691님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This a great creatine product, its creapure, the best creatine monohydrate available. The capsules are great for when you are on the go.

Not sure

Reviewer2844012님께서 Sep 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably won't buy again and use the more natural products.....but haven't taken regularly so can not be objective about it.

Jarrow Creatine

Reviewer3273258님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's good stuff; pure, clean and no side effects. I love it and it sure works really good.

realy nice quality product

Reviewer3017660님께서 May 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good thing. i wood recommend to a friend

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품