KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,503

₩32,984

할인금액: ₩14,481 (44% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

Reviewer1963688님께서 Feb 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have had ongoing challenges with muscle pain and cramping, and this product has definitely helped minimize the problem. Recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

more energy, muscle strength and better breathing

Reviewer1503463님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product didn't take long at all to kick in. I immediately knew that I was adding this as a keeper to my daily supplements. I have muscle weakness and this truly helped. It also helped me with breathing in so far as I'm not out of breath much now. And I have more energy. And this all took place by day 2.

Great for energy, but...

Reviewer1497043님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Those who can get insomnia from time to time should be careful the first time they take this. I've only been taking this for 4 days, and each day i've struggled to sleep. The first day I took 3 in the morning, and could not sleep at ALL that night, the second and third day I took 2 in the morning and still could had trouble sleeping those nights. Today I took just one in the morning and i'm hoping tonight I can actually get some rest. That said, i'm 24 and have had occassional insomnia from time to time, and I usually wake up several times though out the night so anyone similiar I caution. If I could sleep on this stuff it would be a great product.

Seems to be excellent

Reviewer1509979님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not too many carnitine products have had noticeable effects on me. This one does. It is well rounded an it seems to provide a boost and keep my metabolic rate higher. I take it about an hour before working out.

Dolly Clark, MD.

Reviewer1292451님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is 3 different Carnitines. They act together to generate much energy. I am 70-yrs. old and play Tennis weekly. This product strengthens my Game and stamina, to play with the younger gals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with energy and prevents muscle fatigue.

Reviewer3026274님께서 Nov 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use one a day to keep muscles and tendons strong and to keep up energy. It also helps with cognitive functions. Good that it's vegetarian.

Great!

Reviewer1348336님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more alert since I've been taking this product. I feel like I can think more clearly. I will continue taking it.

Great product

Reviewer1852029님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula to clear up a mysterious skin rash. It has fumaric acid in it and I think this is what finally got the weeping rash of two years, just above my ankle, to go away about a week after using it. I am a vegetarian and I think the carnitine, four types, in this product is needed. No carnitine is in plants, as far as I know. I have been using this product for a year now, love it.

Great natural energy booster

Reviewer2728291님께서 Apr 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best price I could find for a great product, it got me off of coffee and helps me get a hard workout without running out of breath.

Awesome!

Reviewer1921876님께서 Aug 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mt daughter suffers from Prader-Willi Syndrome and takes this product as her exclusive carnitine source. She is far less diurenal while taking carnitall; in fact, she's stopped napping and her quality of life has improved dramatically. Jarrow customer for life.

상품 1-10 중 전체 99 상품