KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great for Energy

Reviewer2252110님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Reviewer3227442님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

good product

Reviewer1744102님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

Reviewer1243295님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

Acetyl L - Carnitine

Reviewer1191503님께서 Jun 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

Acetyl L-Carnitine

Reviewer1004434님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can see a difference in my mental alertness and concentration when using this product.

Works well with Taurine and Molybdenum

5496016835165676726님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this with Taurine and Molybdenum for 2 months and I have not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

Concentration

Reviewer1974227님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Find this does help quiet a bit with memory and concentration, jarrow brand makes good products.

enhances mental focus

Reviewer3279162님께서 Oct 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have to take it for a few weeks before you notice you are thinking differently.

Carnitine

Reviewer1588471님께서 Aug 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

using this for pets with heart anomalies, with good results

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품