KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great for Energy

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2252110님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1243295님께서 Apr 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

Acetyl L - Carnitine

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1191503님께서 Jun 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

good product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1744102님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Great muscle tone enhancer

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3227442님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

상품 1-5 중 전체 26 상품