KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works well with Taurine and Molybdenum

5496016835165676726님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this with Taurine and Molybdenum for 2 months and I have not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

love it

4694064749721744211님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

gives you strenght and focus.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Reviewer3227442님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

like it

Reviewer1476518님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this as well as other memory enhancers and it has made a difference

best ever

Reviewer2072685님께서 Sep 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recently disappointed that I could no longer get your combination supplement : Q10 +LCarn, but I find that the substitute of Q10 by itself and Acetyl L- Carn 250 by itself works just fine. Thank you for your excellent product and services,

L-Carnitane

Reviewer2943803님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

will absolutely reorder this product...not tired at the end of the day with adding this to my diet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

capsule leakage

Reviewer2893012님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i bought 3 bottles of them but figured out that 2 of them have white powders all around the capsules ( 1 of them is not yet opened)

good product

Reviewer1744102님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

for heart fat metabolism

Reviewer3323341님께서 Jun 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this since I work out with free weights. Also use with patients with fat metabolism problems and for heart tonification.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1634631님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seems to do the job