KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for Migraines

5089671050960157615님께서 Dec 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I heard this is good for chronic migraines. I am trying it out. It does have a relaxing effect. I have been trying it for two weeks. I like it. If this review helped you, please click like below. Vegan/cruelty free/Natural living product !!

Not per expectations

4885295012755951049님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product after seeing the rave reviews of this brand. However I am really disappointed that this has not helped me at all like some other brands. Stopped using it after 5 days of use

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Didn't make a difference.

5563996035167001097님께서 Dec 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't find it made a difference.

5-HTP for depression/anger

5125438981759784856님께서 Jun 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this, after a few months consideration, for 5 days now. I take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning and it has considerably altered my severe mood swings. I refused to take prescription medication for my anxiety/depression and am a long time sufferer. After much research I decided to try this and I wish I didn't wait so long. I can function like a normal human being again. I definitely recommend this for anyone that is looking for relief that does not want to take prescriptions.

this product is good

4832262911666781459님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mood is better

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only thing that helps me sleep

Reviewer1388910님께서 Feb 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

5-HTP is the only thing that has helped me with long term difficulty sleeping. I take 1 capsule (100mg) with melatonin to help me sleep. When I first started taking 5-HTP I could literally feel myself falling off to sleep. Such a lovely feeling when you have had sleeping trouble all your life. I have not noticed any side effects and will not go without 5-HTP. I would give 5 stars if it didn't contain filler ingredients.

have not tried yet

Reviewer2800481님께서 Oct 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

have not tried yet

Now foods is better

4931805708770994225님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually like Jarrow, but I can't feel their 5HTP working at all. I buy the NOW Foods 5HTP on the other hand and I can feel a clear difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2537311님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The mood enhancing capacity of this super supplement (assuming of course that you HAVE severely depressed serotonin levels) is almost to good to be true. For the past week I have been taking one cap at 3pm and another around 10 pm. It has definitely increased my ability to attain more restful sleep and to feel at ease, more social and generally have a greater sense of well being. Mind you, I eat very well and get plenty of exercise and I am quite certain that these two factors enhance the ability of any supplement to work effectively. Thank you Jarrow

Works very well for me

5022231868808822392님께서 Oct 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used Natrol for a month but this one works better. I got better sleep during the night and keep a peaceful mood all day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 88 상품