KO

iHerb 상품평

₩26,754

₩31,048

할인금액: ₩4,294 (14% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum bars

australia님께서 May 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are delicious and filling.

If I had to choose just 1-

HonestReviews4U님께서 Dec 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love all larabar products that I have tried (most) and this is hands down my favorite. Just the right amount of peanut butter flavor with a nice tart cherry bit here and there to balance it. And the best part is the interesting texture. Highly recommend!

Delicious!

Umbridge님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the simpler Larabars, but this one tastes like a decadent treat! If you are bothered by the date-heavy taste of the other Larabars, or if you just love Peanut Butter and Jelly, I highly recommend this!

Larabar Peanut Butter and Jelly

Reviewer2374555님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favourite food... Thank you for having stock of this.

Favorite morning snack

Reviewer2362604님께서 Mar 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these - would like them ever better if they were organic, though.

Tasty!

Reviewer2708664님께서 Jan 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got these for my husband since he can't eat almonds. They're the closest thing to the Cherry Pie Larabars and probably the tastiest bar they have that doesn't contain almonds.

YUM!

lucygoosyxo님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes like peanut butter cookie Larabar and you can't really taste the jelly until after, kind of an aftertaste... really nice though!! Another awesome flavoured bar!

Very Good

Reviewer1997470님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Such a good snack on the go!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

First try and loving it!

5399657801152512885님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Based on the reviews, I took a gamble and never looked back. This is one of the better flavours out there. Have, in the past, gone based on reviews but there were some that didn't go according to expectations, most notably the banana nut. Peanut butter and jelly rocks.

Great for kids

Reviewer2759022님께서 Aug 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

my daughter loves these bars, and they are healthy!

상품 1-10 중 전체 29 상품